31yr old female with 55 LBS to lose! (philadelphia)

Options
Hello there! I've been on the site for over a month, but haven't engaged in any of the other features of this site/app...my husband Zac just introduced himself so thought I would do the same!

I don't drink sugary things except for the occasional small OJ on Sunday mornings. But I didn't realize how much I was adding in calories/fat when I got my DD coffee with CREAM! Already this site has been helpful..and they say having support helps...so here goes!

Maggie

Replies

• cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    welcome.

what are your plans to get started?
  • tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi maggie,

This is a great site with wonderful supportive people. I only found this community section on Sunday and love it.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This website has definitely helped me get a better idea of the different calories in all types of food!!
    BTW - I love your profile pic!! Is your dog a bichon? I had one growing up and they are the best!!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Bucks County Maggie! You and Zac are welcome to "friend" me for additional support!
  • tanyadawsonryan
    Options
    Hi Maggie,
    I am 31yrs old too. I joined MFP almost a year ago, but I am not consistent with using it at all. I am starting new today! This time I will committ to using it daily. I need to lose about 20lbs. I am a bridesmaid on July 27th and my dress doesn't fit :(
    We can do this! You took the first step by joining :)
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is wonderful. I am in Philadelphia, PA as well. Feel free to send a request. Good luck in your journey :)
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi! :love:
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome from Delaware County. You guys are welcome to send me a friend request.
  • cjc0309
    cjc0309 Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me (both of you) This really is so helpful for staying motivated!
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome Maggie. I gave up my DD coffee for that reason, and now make it at home, Good luck, you'll love this site!

P.S. The Celtics are going to win. :))
  • JopaSpartacus
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, he's a bichon...you know how they are known for being yappy? not him...he has perfected the art of whining...haha and we love him to pieces!