HI! New to the forums!

Options
Hello! I have decided, for the millionth time, to lose weight. I started may 20th..Ive lost 4 lbs..and I thought it'd be a good idea to join myfitnesspal to keep track of calories, what im eating etc. and meet some fellow losers!! I am going to be blogging everyday about my weight loss journey on the myfitnesspal blog thingy lol more for myself then anyone else..I have no friends or family to go through this journey with to keep me motivated. So I'm gonna use all of you! Hope that's ok! ;)

Replies

• likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes for your journey! The community here is very supportive.
  • tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hello, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Lippa66
    Lippa66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes, it is o.k.! That is what we are here for! I have been doing the same kind of journaling. It's very therapuetic! You've lost 4 lbs since Sunday?????? Good job!
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello everyone! Yes 4 lbs since sunday..I can't believe it. I'm thinking it's water weight, cause i've cut out A LOT of sodium, only drinking water, (no soda's, was drinking at least 2 a day) whatever is, i'll take it!! lol I don't know how to add people, but feel free to add me! If I figure it out i'll add! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • MissyDonnieGirl75
    Options
    Absolutely ok, that's what we are here for. I have friends from work that are doing this with me, but the more support the better. I'll add you as a friend. Best of luck. Keep your head up and think positive-it helps.
  • MelissaSue12
    MelissaSue12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Newbie here...I started once again new cycle of my weight loss journey. I was on a diet that I was miserable with so I decide to try something different. I purchased the Fitbit to help me along and then a co worker mentioned MY FITNESS PAL, I was searching around on it and seen that they link to my fitbit and I was taken in from that point. I am excited to start this new journey! Love having positive encouragement, and look forward to becoming friends with some people that are going through the same struggles I am. Feel free to add me anytime.
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me Melissa!