30 DS Level 2 Day 7 Can you see it?

Options
My arms. I was noticing in pictures from my sons graduation over the weekend that my arms looked like they were improving as far as being "toned". So I pulled up a pic from early April. I think I see a difference. Can you?

I do not do 30DS every day. Sometimes there are several days in between. But I love it and will keep doing it beyond the 30 days.
Sorry if the pic is big. First time posting.

dm2puo.jpg

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    There's certainly a difference :flowerforyou: . Keep up the good work!
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD!!!! Keep it up.........
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yep, definitely toning up. :happy:
  • lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Your arms are getting toned!! GREAT JOB!! I just started 30DS Workout 2 today and it's a challenge!
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    i see it in the arms, face and bust. great job.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Yes you can see the difference keep up the great work!!
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Is that your signature pose??!! :laugh:

But you can DEFINITELY tell...especially in the face!!!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Great job!

I too have been doing 30 Day Shred on and off. I enjoy it because it forces me to do the 'lifting' I should be doing anyway to get those toned muscles. If anything the shred has improved my arms the MOST. I went from not defined, kinda poofy arms to feminine muscly arms (in a good way, not a manly way).
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    Is that your signature pose??!! :laugh:

But you can DEFINITELY tell...especially in the face!!!

LOL! NO! I just realized I had a similar pose @ weeks ago. Most of the time my arms are down at my side because I don't want the "wings" flapping in the breeze.

Thank you all.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference & it's great to see it on someone else!! I will be completing 30DS Leve 3, Day 7 today - I think I feel a difference, but of course nobody else can see it...oh well, I really like doing the workout & yesterday was the first day that I completed ALL the exercises!!!!...big accomplishment for me. I started with Level 3, but I really like it & my stamina is getting much better.
    You go girl!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!