I NEED BREAKFAST!

Options
i am having a hard time w/ eating breakfast. Not really a breakfast eater...unless its not in the morning..lol. I DON'T like eggs @ all n don't just want to eat cereal...boring....gunna try 2 stomach egg whites...but gunna need lots of things 2add 2 it. HELP!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for suggestions on what to eat for breakfast?
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Try eating some fruit or yogurt
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i eat oikos greek yogurt and bear naked granola each day for breakfast!
    it fills me up and i dont need much!
  • wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    pb&j on toast, a piece of fruit, and two cups of coffee is my usual formula!
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I make egg white omelets all the time, with tons of veggies like spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions. Sometimes I will throw some turkey bacon in, and I always add cheese, and maybe pico de gallo or picante sauce.
  • ShereeJane
    ShereeJane Posts: 4
    Options
    1/4 cup quick oats...3/4 cup water...microwave for 2 minutes...add 1/4 cup frozen blueberries and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. with 1/2 oj this is less than 200 calories..and will hold u a good long while.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You don't have to eat breakfast foods for breakfast. I can't function without eating something when I get up, but I don't really eat breakfast food so much, I eat whatever I want. For instance, this morning I ate a pickle for breakfast. Whatever it takes to get me going!
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Have you tried other basic stuff like yogurt, fruit, bagel thins and fat free cream cheese, granola bars etc?
  • Danika180
    Danika180 Posts: 1
    Options
    How about overnight oats? Its easy to make you make it the night before and its healthy keeps you full till lunch time. I seriously feel in love with overnight oats.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If you don't like breakfast or can't eat when you first get up, then don't! There's nothing wrong (imho) with eating your calories later in the day. That being said, you can eat whatever you want. My go-to meal is quick oats with milk and fresh fruit, but you could also try having a protein shake to hold you over til lunch, or anything else you can come up with. Heck, have lunch at breakfast time and breakfast at lunch time!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I eat fruit and yogurt.....
  • shaymonieq
    shaymonieq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    what is over night oats please:embarassed:
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Toasted Whole Wheat Bagel Thin/Sandwich Thin with 2 tbsp Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter.
    Toasty, melty, delicious.

I eat this every day. :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    If you don't like to eat breakfast, and you don't overeat because of it later in the day, don't eat it.
    If you don't like breakfast foods but like to eat breakfast, eat other foods. Have a sandwich, some meatloaf, whatever it is that you like. You don't have to eat eggs or cereal because it is morning. You can have spaghetti, whatever.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like to eat turkey sausage (Jones) and low fat cottage cheese for breakfast
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Chobani Greek non-fat vanilla yogurt 8oz (22g protein) with fresh berries. The protein will keep you full for quite awhile!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Why are you trying to force yourself to eat it if you "aren't a breakfast eater"? I'm confused.....
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for suggestions on breakfast, I have a few:

- bagels, with your choice of toppings....butter, nut butters, preserves, cream cheese, regular cheese, even thin shaved ham or turkey breast

- toast with above options

- oatmeal, cream of wheat, or grits...

- Cold sandwiches

- yogurt with granola, or added fresh fruit

I normally have a bagel with one side butter, one side lite cream cheese, or oatmeal, with a cuppa cappuccino.

I have to have breakfast, or I can't think straight for the rest of the day, and I overeat to compensate. Some people don't like to eat breakfast. To each their own. :)
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Try getting some ideas from here, it's Jillian Michaels meal plan for the Ripped in 30 DVD / Routine.

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    if you don't like eating breakfast, feel good without it, and skipping it doesn't cause you to overeat later in the day, the answer is simple: Don't eat it.