June Starters - Monday Weigh in - October 5th

Options

Replies

• tiffany_brock
    Options
    I am new here so I dont have a weigh in but just reading all the post really gives me encouragement. I think everyone is doing a great job.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to weigh in this week as i'm on my TOM and don't want to put it down as a gain cause its probably just water weight - heres hoping.
    Well done to everyone who has lost this week, you're all doing so well. :happy:
    BTW has anyone updated the june starters website recently? If you need some help please message me with the details and i'll see what i can do.
    Karen
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeell, I knew this was coming but I think it's water weight I had Subway for dinner and went WAY over on sodium. (Damn them!) I'll prob weigh in again Friday to see if I can get a better reading but for today:

LW: 168.7
    CW: 169.8:grumble:

Only 1.1 Even if it's a true gain I'll take it. It's better than 195!!! :noway: :blushing:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Kaja, I was wondering about the website also. I have time... uh... here... at... uh.... home! Right, home. I could help out too.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I am basically the same this week. I am down 0.2. I keep trying to recommit and things keep popping up. It is my goal to work out everyday (starting last night) for the next 10 days. I need to get back on a roll. I am terrified that it is Thanksgiving this weekend. We have a weekend packed with family chow fests. I know I wont totally behave, so I am planning to work out and drink a lot of water, hopefully that will help a bit at least.

Keeping my fingers crossed for next weeks weigh in.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    LW: 195
    TW: 193.5

so I finally made it back to 193.5 now let's hope I can move past it instead of going back up to 197 or 195.

Going to visit my parents this weekend so that won't help but I'm going to try really hard to be somewhat good.

keep up the good work everyone!!! We'll get there :heart:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok....I am back down to 217....what stinks is that I was here about 4 weeks ago....RAWR... BUT OK...Now, I feel like I'm back on track.... Here we go

SW230
    LW 218
    TW 217
  • busymom74
    Options
    I went ahead and updated the chart with the weigh ins from this week (so far) I saved it to my desktop. If Kandyjo or Megas will tell me how, at the end of the week I can post it to the website. :smile:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 154.2
    CW 153.4 (-0.8lbs)

At the end of last week I was actually down to 152.8, and even though I ran a 5k on Sunday then played soccer for 2 and a half hours, and ran last night I went back up 0.6lbs. Oh well, its still a downward trend overall!

The 5k was the Run For The Cure, in Ottawa there werre 8,500 of us! I finished in 33:48 which isn't spectacular (especially since people were saying it was more like 4.5km, not 5) but I finished. I had to walk a few times due to cramps, not to mention the 97% humidity :grumble: I don't have any good pictures of me during the race, but I posted one in my profile pictures waiting to start.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised today when I stepped on the scale this morning! :bigsmile: I haven't been zig-zagging per say, but I haven't been sticking to my 1200 a day. I've been going over by 100-300 for a few days. This weekend I was bad and ate twinkies and cookies and cheesy lasagna. I think it was the metabolism boost that my body needed because I hadn't really lost in awhile. This might just be a fluke, so please don't go out and eat lots of crap like I did :laugh: But dang....those cookies were from American Cookie Co....double doozie...you know what I'm talking about!!

SW: 191
    LW: 162.5
    TW: 160.5
    GW: 140

Keep on truckin' ladies!!
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi everyone! Everyone is doing so well! Totally made me motivated again.

SW: 142
    LW: ? so long ago... I think 137.6
    CW: 136.2
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

SW 176.5
    LW 155
    CW 152.9 (-2.1)
    Total Loss = 23.6:love:
  • busymom74
    Options
    So I was thinking for the website spreadsheet it would be kind of cool to see what our average weight loss was each week. Since we lose a different weight each week. If you think it's a good idea i can add it to the spreadsheet but I'll need to know how many weeks each person has been at it. (Since some started the first week of June and others the end...)

It would be something like this: I've been at this for 17 weeks exact. Divide my 25.2 loss by 17 and I get 1.48. That's motivating for me especially the weeks I only lose 1/2 a lb or even gain... Let me know what you think. I could be way off on this....
  • busymom74
    Options
    I also added our groups total loss for the week and for the 17 weeks. :noway: :noway: So far with the people who've weighed in we've collectivly lost 9.5 lbs this week and 259.1 total!! WOW :noway: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

btw, it would've been 10.6 if i would've stayed the same as last week instead of gaining :grumble: but that motivates me to work harder so I don't bring the group down!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 16 weeks and my average is 1.475... 1 1/2 lbs a week is great to me!

Thanks for doing our group total loss! That's amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks mamkatspokane, I thought t was really neat to see that big of a number. Collectively we've lost an obese person or a really really tall healthy person. A person was lost either way. :laugh: :laugh:
  • busymom74
    Options
    blog.americanfeast.com

Testing Testing...

AAAWW I'll be right back. lol

Fixed it. MWAHAHAHAHA Now I can post pictures. Be scared be very scared. MWAHAHAHAHAHA (----maniacal laugh for a diabolical sceme. :wink: )
  • busymom74
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-smells-rat-and-tries-to-remember-his-diet.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Check in OR ELSE!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    As of Monday's weigh in I was doing this for 14 weeks. I've lost 35 lbs which equals an average of 2.5 lbs per week.

I changed my screen name from derocco to datenshi so I am likely in the chart under derocco.
  • busymom74
    Options
    :smile: Datenshi, I gotcha. You mentioned it in another thread and I figured it out. :happy: