I'm completely new to this.

Hey everyone, my name is Dianne I'm 28 and my goal is to lose 25 pounds. I joined a weight loss program at my local gym and am going to my first class tonight, I also started a biggest loser competition in my office that officially started today and will end 8/13/2012. I successfully was able to lose ten pounds pretty easily with diet and exercise but I plateaued and have been stuck ever since. (Which is why I joined this weight loss program ) I've never been a member of a group like this before and I'm hoping to become more inspired, and to help inspire others. Thanks for having me.

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Hi, My work just ended it's biggest loser...I didn't win but I'm down 22 lbs from it & this site. I wish you all the best & please feel free to add me & we can help support each other.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Congratulations!! How do I "add" you? I have no idea how to use this sight, and I'm not very computer savvy. I'm surprised I was able to post that last message properly! Thanks for the support!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome Dianne!

Good luck on your goals. Sending you a friend request if you'd like some support.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Thank you!!
  • Hi I'm new at this also. Just signed up today. Looking forward to motivation and weight loss as well as support and friendship from all of this!!!! Good luck and keep up the good work!!!
  • Pete_Mann
    Pete_Mann Posts: 94
    Welcome Dianne good luck on your weight loss. If you work at it, you can break the plateau!
  • I'm fairly new myself! Welcome aboard and good luck with your goals. I'll send you a friend request too.
  • Nitsirk539
    Nitsirk539 Posts: 5
    Welcome and good luck! I've been on here for a while but jsut recently got re-motivated!! I'll send you a request :)
  • kshea314
    kshea314 Posts: 2
    I am also new to this site.. I thought I could meet some people who are interested in a nutritional line that I started distributing. I saw amazing results in my boyfriend and all of the people who started it with him. I also just started taking it because I want to be healthier and the protein shake is awesome :)
    any one interested? friend me/message me for more information!
    I would love to help anyone struggling with weight loss, nutrition or any other specific goal to be healthier and happier !!
  • Congratulations!! How do I "add" you? I have no idea how to use this sight, and I'm not very computer savvy. I'm surprised I was able to post that last message properly! Thanks for the support!

It takes some getting used to on the actual site (I use the app,) but its not hard. If you click someones picture or name, it brings you right to their profile. The 'ADD FRIEND' button is in your face at that point. Spend half an hour digging around the site one day and you'll have it down. Good Luck! Adding you now.
  • Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    I'm also stuck in a plateau! I had great success last year, but now I'm struggling to lose the last 10lbs!
    I'm looking for more friends to assist with motivation. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Thank you all so much!!!