What do you whey with?

Options
2»

Replies

• Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Lean Body by Labrada... amazing flavors, lactose free, sugar free, high protein, great nutrient profile, no aspartame. I get the low-carb packets and/or the RTD 12-packs to take to work. I LOVE them!

Thanks! I'll check it out!
  • aprilco
    aprilco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb whey protein powder in Vanilla (sweetened with stevia) has great flavor and texture. I also like his egg white protein powder (also vanilla, sweetened with stevia). Both are 0 grams fat. It's also available in zip pouch, using less plastic than the big canisters.

That said, my boyfriend loves muscle milk cake batter flavor, which has fat (he's trying to gain), but I really don't like the flavor or texture (really grainy), so we stay out of each other's protein supplies :)
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for those of us allergic to Whey? I've used this Plant Fusion stuff, but it is super expensive and doesn't taste very good. I just got some of the EAS Soy Protein which is delicious but seems a little high in sugar? Or is that kind of normal and I shouldn't let it bother me?

I just bought Progressive Harmonized Vegan Protein, vanilla flavour - blended with some mixed berries, it's pretty tasty. I bought a 350g jar for $29 (CDN).
  • silverstar33
    Options
    Body Fortress from Walmart cost much less than other brands, and I think it tastes just as good. My favorite way is to mix it in a blender with ice, almond milk, pb2 (peanut butter powder), and a banana.
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been using Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb - Pineapple Orange Banana