Make me feel welcomed please...

Options
Starting my new lifestyle for the "umpteentime" again. I want to never start over again...is this possible?

Replies

• Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are so welcome here; I've found some pretty great friends/ motivators here on MFP and I'm sure you will do the same.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I know how you feel, my weight yo yo's so bad. I do believe that we can get to our ideal weight and stay there! You can add me if you want.:smile:
  • kathyakapie
    Options
    I can so relate & that is why I am here too. Let's do it together ! ! !
  • CareyA0801
    CareyA0801 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there I just joined also and am making another attempt at a lifestyle change. I will add you as a friend. I know I could use the support!
  • princessdartany
    princessdartany Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the hellos sooo far sooo good for today as far as clean eating. However, no exercise couldn't make it before work because I chose to sleep in... However taking the stairs all day at work....I work on the 3rd floor.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome & feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lifestyle change! This is a big step that a lot of us are taking, and here to support others through.
  • bama_sweetheart
    Options
    Thanks for all the hellos sooo far sooo good for today as far as clean eating. However, no exercise couldn't make it before work because I chose to sleep in... However taking the stairs all day at work....I work on the 3rd floor.

I work on the 6th floor and trust me its a work out taking the stairs!
  • Ginny_Hami
    Ginny_Hami Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome aboard..you will love it
  • kathryn75652
    Options
    of course!!! I had 112lbs to lose and i've 42lbs thus far though i started back in like dec so it took a while and i didnt work too hard for most of that time LOL and yet i still lost major weight! YOU CAN DO THIS! it's still possible! My dr told me to just take it 10lbs at a time. just focus on losing 10lbs and then when you lost that focus on losing 10more :-) and if you blow a day or week by binge eating (say around your period) just get back on track ASAP that's what i do! and i'm BAD about guilting myself i'm a guilt-trip person LOL idk if youre like that....
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I've started over again and always started on a Sunday but I'm here to tell you that I've never given up and have stayed determined because no one can do it for me except me.

If you need support anyone, feel free to add me as a friend :) I've lost 43 pounds slowly but surely.
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welocome!!! Keep reading the success stories
    They have been an icredible help
    You can do it
    Feel free to add me
    Im very new to this sight and we can help eachother :)
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :flowerforyou:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'm always around on MFP to lend a hand if anyone needs it, I ended up here because I plateaued and a friend of mine told me about this site on Facebook. Feel free to add me to you list of friends if you like!!! :happy:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    To never start over means to never fail, which is impossible. You have to get right back up and try again and again. You will have Enchilada Explosion days and you will have Salad days. Set fitness goals and work hard to achieve them. Plan your meals as much as possible. It'll all work out.

We're here for the Enchilada Explosion days, but there comes a time when you have to be your own cheesy beefy support group.
  • KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    I am eleven days in and love it so far. Down 4 pounds. Add me! Let's all get motivated and do this together!
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey girl if I can do it you can do it!! Keep coming to the site every day and get yourself motivated. You can add me if you would like. Also go into the community and read success stories. There are times we all get into a stand still stage. Don't give up! And its alright to have a cheat day every once in awhile, then start again the next day and don't look back! When i do i feel guilty but thats a good thing. It keeps me in check. Its never to late to start over! Renew the new you!!! :smile:
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Depends on how ready you are for this. You've got to let go of everything you've done wrong in the past with respect to eating and exercising. All those wrongs are gone and done with and this is the new you and a new start. Starting today you are going to make the right choices. It's one a time... one meal, one exercise, one day. It's all about choice and it's all about you.
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    We can all do it! The people here are the greatest inspirations and motivators. Together we are even more awesome.