Had to buy new clothes!! **PIC**

Options

Replies

• Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    Having trouble believing you're a size 6. Looks like you are even skinnier than that. Great job! Looking good
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you look great, are you at your target weight now? You don't look like you need to lose any more, well done! :smile:

YES!!! I am NOT going to lose ANYMORE!! lol thank you so much for the kind words!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    I think you look like a model, for reals

this is the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me. but I have wayyy too many tattoos to be wanted by those people =(

thank you so much!!!!!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    That is soooo exciting!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    So pretty! and I love your hair too!

awwwwww thank you!!!
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    those size 6's look too big for you! :wink:
  • khedl85
    Options
    seriously all of you guys really know how to make a girl feel good!!! I had zero self esteem when I started....thank you all SO SO VERY MUCH for your kind words!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((HHHHUUUUUGGGSSSSSS))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    are you sure you are a size 6? Those clothes look big on you!!

I was thinking the same exact thing. Looks you you may be a size smaller. If not, pretty darn close to it!! Congrats :happy:
  • Yannis_Siman
    Yannis_Siman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    You look fantastic.
    That smile on your face says it all!
    :-)
  • JenINBoston
    Options
    So awesome! You look great! I have only made it from a 16 to a 12, and can't wait to be taking size 6 pics someday! Congratulations!
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    way to go you look great
  • khedl85
    Options
    Great job.
    You look fantastic.
    That smile on your face says it all!
    :-)

LOL I had size 10 in the room, and Im like...no way...I finally got to the 6...and the biggest grin ever. you missed the water works after. probably for the best haha
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! Good job!!!
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    Options
    You look freakin' FAB!!! Actually I would say you need a size 4, those look a little big. But I totally hear you about the tall thing...I'm 5'11" and the only thing I'm not looking forward to about new clothes shopping (in, like, a year Lol) is that everything will be too short!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WTG a size 6 is awesome :)
  • khedl85
    Options
    You look freakin' FAB!!! Actually I would say you need a size 4, those look a little big. But I totally hear you about the tall thing...I'm 5'11" and the only thing I'm not looking forward to about new clothes shopping (in, like, a year Lol) is that everything will be too short!

its like as you get into smaller sizes...they want you to be small in height...and I always get "you can order online" well no I dont want to order online I want to see how it fits so I dont have to come back and return and that nonsense....

thank you so much for the congrats!!! I appreciate it!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    So awesome! You look great! I have only made it from a 16 to a 12, and can't wait to be taking size 6 pics someday! Congratulations!

ONLY?!!?!? That is NOTHING to blow off!! GO YOU!!!!!
  • hellotiger
    hellotiger Posts: 6
    Options
    Now that's motivational. You look amazing!
    What did you do to get to where you are now?
    Congrats! :)
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    you look great, are you at your target weight now? You don't look like you need to lose any more, well done! :smile:

YES!!! I am NOT going to lose ANYMORE!! lol thank you so much for the kind words!!

great! what an inspiration, I started around 180 also, down 10 so far, it's coming off easier than I thought it would, I want to get down to 140 :)
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think you look like a model, for reals

this is the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me. but I have wayyy too many tattoos to be wanted by those people =(

thank you so much!!!!!!

Modeling is considered art, Art is self expression, tattoos are self expression...are you following? Tatttoos don't have to stop you. Many guys and gals consider them like make-up they are only enhancing the natural beauty. I am wrong in some cases...for example if the art is not done by a pro or is offensive then yea probly and issue there. But you could still do ggs for outfits that are covering those tatts. I did Acting for a bit but bailed out of it due to a mental agent and I did not want to be stalked and crap. Acting is fun and I have some modeling training but considering how I used to look i didn't see it happening for me.

All that aside....You can do what you set yourself too, don't believe me? Look at your pics and your mirror...there is your proof.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!