22 Years Old and NEED New Friends!

Options
Hola! :)

I really only have about 10 friends on the site. I would love to add new people who are motivated AND motivating. I love rooting people on (and rooting people on!) :)

About me: I have a bachelor's degree in Modern Languages and plan to go to grad school in the fall. I love everything that has to do with culture and the way people from different parts of the world live! I live around the Boston Area, and currently work as a substitute teacher (although I will be leaving this job in June).

I've lost a total of 48 pounds from Weight Watcher's and Myfitnesspal, and have a bit more weight to lose before I look my absolute best!

Replies

• HarlequinnAsh
    Options
    I dont currently have any friends on here so I'd be happy to add you. I'm 22 as well, doing this to get in shape and healthy before getting pregnant. I eventually plan to go full pescotarian and I've been battling my weight issues for about 8 yrs. I reached my goal once in my life but marriage added some weight so now I am back on the healthy eating and exercising.
  • jenniferleighvt
    Options
    I'm also 22 and only have 1 friend, so I'm going to add you both!

I live in Burlington, Vermont currently looking for work in the non-profit sector, trying to create a healthier relationship with food/weight with a focus on fitness and being well. I'm getting married next year (my fiance is in the process of immigrating from South Africa) and want to go into my marriage with a healthy/active lifestyle. I'm also vegetarian and own 2 hedgehogs and a puppy.
  • botzis
    botzis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey i am the same way! I need more friends on here too! I'm 24 years old and from Burlington, NC! I need some "rooting" too. I am wanting to lose a good 20 or 25 pounds. Right now i'm a size 10/12 would love to be back down in my size 6's again! :) I gained weight in college some, but actually gained more after i graduated.
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm 21 years old and I'm also new to this site and need new friends.

I'm from New York. I just got my BSc in Math and Physics and I'm taking a year or two off before I continue my studies in medical school. In the meantime, I'm trying to get fit, do some political lobbying, and ... well, not sure yet. I'm currently on Atkins and I love people, politics, science, fashion, and cats. Hopefully by the end of the summer I can be closer to my pre-college weight :-)
  • ladybuglady15
    ladybuglady15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'll add you! I'm 24 and also lost a bit of weight while on Weight Watchers. I've got about 15-20 more to go for goal and would be happy to cheer you on! Also, I got excited when you said you were from the Boston area. My fiancé and I are going there in June for our honeymoon before heading to Maine! :D