Options
    you look good...congrats
  • kindred_fawn
    kindred_fawn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good on ya girl! you're doing awesome. I started Insanity yesterday :D
  • lexchantarelle
    Options
    Stand tall, walk proud. It's hard work but you are doing it! Way to go!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    You Go girl!!! Work It!!
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    did you say 11 weeks omg
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow what an incredible job! I know how hard it can be to have babies at home and try to find the time to workout. I just had my 2nd baby 4 months ago and its been challenging but the 30 DS really works! I want to lose about 50 more lbs and then try Insanity as well. If you would like add me, your hardwork and dedication is a great inspiration to me! :)
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow!! I've set a similar goal to meet in the same amount of time. I truly appreciate you posting :flowerforyou:
  • carolirene76
    carolirene76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You must feel GREAT!
  • debcox12
    debcox12 Posts: 2
    Options
    That's Great !!!!!
  • KPlaunt
    KPlaunt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You go girl !! You're on the right track, keep up the good work :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration....WTG!!!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    you look great!

keep up the hard work!

:D
  • butterflyl
    butterflyl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am just getting started and your story is the inspiration I needed! Your family is adorable. God Bless you! Hardwork pays!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Whitney you look awesome! I am so proud of you mamas! I also wanted to comment regarding the breastfeeding comments....as someone who has seen your journey from before having baby J through now...I know your success is totally because of all your hard work. I agree breastfeeding did not have anything to do with it. You and I have had countless convos about how important getting healthy is and both our past struggles with weightloss and I have watched you do what was best for your son by continuing breastfeeding and I have also seen how hard you have worked to get to this place with clean eating and working out. I know this has not been an easy road, but you are doing fantastic. I agree regarding the breastfeeding, it actually made me gain about 20lbs too. After K was born, I lost about 15 lbs, in the first two weeks. However once my milk really came in I actually had an increased appetite and gained weight breastfeeding too. Since it seemed to take more energy to produce the milk and as soon as she would finish a feeding I would be starving. I didn't eat alot of bad foods but I still gained the inital weight I lost back but the 20 lbs. I don't believe that breastfeeding makes everyone loose weight....most of the women I know who EBF like us, gained not lost. Congrats girl you look awesome do to your HARD WORK!

Thanks mama I <3 you and I'm very proud of your weight loss as well!!!
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!