Eggs, Glorius Eggs -- How do you dress them up?

Options

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    when adding mass i do a fried egg sandwich between two pancakes with peanutbutter...yea its good.

when losing weight i just put sriracha on it
  • ChemHate
    ChemHate Posts: 13
    Options
    Salsa and a small dollop of sour cream.
  • fatazz63
    fatazz63 Posts: 1
    Options
    My all-time favorite way is salsa! Whether it's scrambled or fried I love salsa on my eggs :bigsmile:
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    I love baking an egg in some wilted baby spinach topped with a sprinkling of feta mmmmmm!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My breakfast this morning:
    3 Tbsp cornmeal, cooked with water to make polenta

2 oz mushrooms & a quarter cup diced red onion, sauteed in cooking spray; added 2 cups chopped spinach, put lid on, let wilt; added 2 oz chopped up ham; fried two eggs in cooking spray

all on a plate, topped with a tablespoon Parmesan cheese

I bought more spinach so I can make it again tomorrow.
  • healthy1215
    healthy1215 Posts: 54
    Options
    I make a traditional deviled egg recipe (egg yolks, salt, pepper, mayo, dill pickle relish) and then add in a can of deviled ham to the yolk mixture plus a teaspoon of Franks' - makes some real deviled eggs!! Low carb and more protein!
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    eggs-scrambled with bell pepperd, onions, and jalpenos! Thats what I had this morning and it was yummmmmy
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    Well, it all depends on whether you have boy eggs or girl eggs - and the dress code of the occasion.

Seriously, boy eggs DO NOT like being put in dresses and hats!

I suggest some Bermuda shorts, sunglasses and flip-flops. Add a bikini top if it's a girl egg.

This^^^^is awesome^^^^:laugh:
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    With the left over Pico De Gallo from the Mexican Restaurant :tongue:
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Love making deviled eggs and adding a nice helping of horseradish, then some fresh tomato and a piece of bacon with it, sooooo good. Or I like to make my breakfast ones over medium, cook up some mushrooms onions and bacon chunks (or sausage) and dash some franks red hot buffalo sauce on it, sprinkled with some cheese and have at it.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I used to love heating up salsa and some refried beans, adding a laughing cow wedge, and eating that with an over-easy egg :O
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled w/ salmon and served w/ a few slices of avocado--yum-o
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    love mine with spinach and goat cheese in a roasted poblano pepper... its like a healthy bfast chile relleno :))
  • BennettKaylee
    Options
    I love eggs with dippies! Ever sice I was little I called ketchup dippies.

Everyone is always like EW want some eggs with that ketchup?
    Scrambled eggs with ketchup - my 4 year-old self lives on!

I LOVE scrambled eggs with some torn up pieces of meat, a dash of cilantro and a smidge of cheese... delicious!:love:
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with mashed avocado and scrambled eggs with black pepper and salsa.
    0507121939.jpg
  • ampho
    ampho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can buy a cheap microwave egg poacher any grocery store, great for quick "poached" egg on top of 100 calorie thomas' light wheat english muffin (I use whites only) with a little ketchup or just salt. quick, low cal!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Now I eat hard boiled or healthy egg white omelets. But before I would have eggs (runny yolk) on top of white rice. I loved putting soy sauce and some salmon sprinkles on top (and some mayo) I know, sounds gross but it's yummy. But it made me full and bloated (and unf i don't eat Japanese rice anymore...miss it) but brown rice.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I like them soft boiled and mixed with cornflakes :)
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've always loved scramble eggs with a couple tablespoons of habanero sauce. I received a bottle of ghost pepper sauce and that is really a kick! Only five or six drops will do it. I eat hab or ghost pepper sauce every day on something or the other. :love: