Normally I'd Be Embarassed...But I've EARNED this!!!

Options

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference is completely noticeable! Keep up the great work - it's paying off :)
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yo're doing great! Keep it up!
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring, thanks for posting!
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Impressive. What exactly have you been doing? I'd like to have those results
  • crazylikefox
    crazylikefox Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm going to start lifting, today!! Frackin' amazing work! :)
  • CathyWraight
    CathyWraight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! Definately can see the change...you are doing great!
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    You should be proud! Great job!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    great job!!! Are you going to the gym or doing weights at home? I just started doing Chalean Extreme dvds, I hope I see your results too!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Wish I had done this when I started. Your progress is inspiring :)
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Very exciting! You are an inspiration to me to keep working on my own weight loss journey. Beautiful pics!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference! YOU ARE DOING SO WELL! Keep up the great work!
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You go!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    great job girl!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Impressive. What exactly have you been doing? I'd like to have those results

At first I just did alot of cardio, stayed under 1300 cal and minimal strength training. 60 days ago started New Rules of Lifting for Women (NROLFW) and am currently partially through Phase II. I've averaged about a lb/week and lost nearly 9 inches since I started lifting.

My current exercise program is Couch to 10K (C210K) 3x/week, combined with NROLFW 2/week, and I swim about a mile a week which gives me about 5-6 exercise hours/week. I do not follow the NROLFW food program, I just make sure I stay under 1550 calories total (not net, don't eat many exercise cals back ever), I have dramatically cleaned up my diet, but still believe everything in moderation and if I want a cupcake, I'll have 1/2 of one..or a whole one if I feel like it and have the calories :tongue: . Good luck, you can do it, believe in yourself and you will get there!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes thanks for all the responses and compliments! It really means alot and I couldn't have done any of this without MFP. I am for the most part meticulous about logging and do my best to be accountable to myself not just for food, but to make sure I get out there and work hard for the body I want to have someday! We can all do this together!

Thanks! :happy:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    You can certainly see a difference, good work keep it up:happy:
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing ... nothing to be embarrassed about ... you look great :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    what a great job!! I can see your progress, you should be proud of yourself because you are the one doing the work, no one else. Keep up the outstanding job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!