P90X Day 60 (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• mjfab
    mjfab Posts: 10
    Options
    I am actually just starting P90X and I am terrified but excited. its great to see this success
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Great job sticking with the program!!
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!! well i am starting p90x today....yaaay ...woot woot .. to that. well I would love it you can add me as a friend I find your pics so inspiring. You GO GIRL! I want to look like that
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You truely look amazing...Loving your core....Good job!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm hoping to borrow P90X from someone.. I really want to try it! You look very good! =)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you have inspired me to start p90x again!!! You look great!! I want your nice abs!! Great job!! Can't wait till I get home today and start day 1!!!
  • moopity
    moopity Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, i tried to check out your photos, but photobucket says the account is private? could you please repost the link? maybe i got it wrong. or if you have a password and still want to share the pictures, please let me know what it is.

thanks and congrats in advance!

M
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    I am starting to try this....and I think it is awesome!!!! It is hard to do it everyday, but this summer when the kids are out I will have more free time so I am going to give it my all then!!!! You are my inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing this!!!!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! p90x is my next workout as soon as i'm done with insanity....
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow! And that's 60 days? Incredible!
  • CatSummer
    CatSummer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Many of you have asked how tall I am... I am 5 ft 3.

What have I been eating?
    I have been living in China for almost a year so it has been a huge challenge to find the correct foods to eat. I certainly cannot follow the p90x eating plan here. In fact, I have to eat the same few foods almost everyday!! I don't have a kitchen either, so it's been rough! In the city most people eat out at because it is very cheap to do so, however all the food has a lot of oil+MSG in it.
    Since I stopped eating it, I feel AMAZING!!!

How many calories?
    I started on 1,200 a day and have slowly worked by way up. I stayed on 1,200 for a while. It's been hard to find 1,200 calories when the only protein I can find is eggs and ham. There is no normal bread here. I eat crackers instead. The meat here looks VERY dodgy.. It is sold on wooden tables, out in the sun **flies buzzing around it** No thanks! So I have stuck to a lot of egg whites, ham, and some crab sticks occasionally.

Exercise?
    I have been running four times a week (5km, 5km, 5km and a long run +-10km). I follow the p90x strictly, but I really don't like the Yoga so I usually mess around while that is playing. Conveniently I have been "too busy" on some of those days!! hahaha!

All the best to those starting/ restarting p90x.
    Stick to it, and give it all you have!!!
  • pinkobsession
    pinkobsession Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Currently on 30DS but this may be my next challenge.
  • tiffwills81
    tiffwills81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1! I hope my results are as good as yours :)

I'm doing the P90X Lean calendar, which switches out 1 day of strength for an extra cardio. I've got shoulder issues and just cannot do that many pushups and pullups!
  • purplehaze08
    purplehaze08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today. Do you do the lean or classic? I need to lose 25 lbs. How many calories did you consume to lose 20 lbs?
  • iwillbeoneday
    iwillbeoneday Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Lean version of P90X too. Loving it so far. You had such amazing results after 60 days. What kind of results did you have at 30 days? Also, I have been reading from a lot of different sites that people should not do extra cardio when doing P90X otherwise it'll be "overtraining" and slow down results. I prefer doing extra cardio with the P90X videos but was curious if you noticed it having any kind of affect on your results?
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look fantastic ( :
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!