Replies

• bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    Absolutely Inspirational! ::happy:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Great job. Congratulations on how far you have come so far. I know you will reach your goal before you know it.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow great job !!!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You're not showing off your fat, you're showing off your FAB!!! Congratulations on your fantastic change. You definitely inspire me!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! Congrats on your weightloss!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your looking great Steffie! You have come a long way and still going strong!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are one of the most amazing people I know! Thank you for your daily encouragement :flowerforyou: You are doing awesome!!!!
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...keep up the excellent work!
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Looking wonderful and healthy!!! Congratulations on your loss so far!!! ;-)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. Reading your responses has me in tears, crying like a little girl! I don't feel so badly that I posted it now. :smile:
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just read your post it's truely an inspiration. I'm so glad you posted these pictures. You truely are a wonderful friend, thank you!!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! This inspires me to add more variety to my exercise routine :) You look great!!
  • Elisette
    Elisette Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ShelleyF1108
    Options
    Hi Steffie,
    Wow, you look amazing. It is wonderful to see your progress. I know you said it was traumatic posting the pictures but I am telling you, they certainly helped me. I took before pictures yesterday for the first time and that was awful. But I knew I had to do it. I can do this. You are living testimony of that. Thank you. :)
    Michelle
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You guys are too kind. I have the best MFP friends, I am really Blessed!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look great!
  • SuzieCanDoit
    Options
    What a great story. You have come so far. With your attitude and personality, I'm sure you will reach your goals! Thank you!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steffie, you are amazing. Not only for your progress even though it hurt and it was hard to breathe through your asthma but because of the beautiful spirit you show and share with us every day. I don't always comment on your inspirational posts but I read them every day and take them to heart.

You are an inspiration and I am proud and blessed to have you as one of my friends. :flowerforyou:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Great results, Steffie. You're killing it! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Steffie, you always inspire us to do better and to push our self's to the limit. Mfp is a great place to lose weight because of people like your self. Never a unkind word spoken just motivational strength you give to fellow mfp users. I believe in my heart that if you continue to work as hard as you have been doing I think you will reach you're goal to be back where you were physically. Keep up the great work and to continue to inspire use. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!