Hi I'm me

Options
Ok I am such a loser, I've been on this site been for 35days lost 11lbs and have only 2 friends. I am a returning collage student, who works at a gas station filled with temptation (fried food, chips, candy bars). I am going to school to become a nurse. I am at 219lbs and want to at least get to 150lbs. I like to think I am a nice person. If I seem like someone you would like to be friends with, add me

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Think of it like this. Soon you'll be a winner with a nice job and whole like slimmer. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MrsLeibas
    MrsLeibas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm going to start by saying you have to be your on cheerleader first and foremost. Be proud of yourself for having lost 11 pounds in 35 days with only support of 2 friends ... that's an amazing accomplishment. If you can't be proud of it then why will your friends? They are supposed to be there to support you when you are struggling but also when you've made great accomplishments!

With that being said I'm a nurse, I'm at 180 lbs and I would ideally like to get to 140ish pounds, Right now my goal is set for 160 because that it what I would like to get to for my wedding. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    hi! congrats on the 11 pounds lost! I'm Tori and I am on my way to my first year of college (aaahhhh!) to become a doctor.

I am trying to lose 70ish pounds myself, feel free to add me if you like! We could all use more friends!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    If you're looking for friends, though, I've found the best way is to go to the "new users" forum and send requests to the people it seems that you might connect with. I've gotten most of my pals that way... not by waiting for them to friend me.

Good luck to you!
    jen
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Congrats on the loss so far! Great job! Feel free to add me if you like. I am on here everyday. Maybe we can help each other.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Your accomplishments does not say "loser"! Feel free to add me.
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :Your weight loss already is amazing!

I have been using the community side of MFP for a week and already I think the support network is making a difference. Feel free to add me if you ever need any support :)