just want to say to everyone..

Options
if you're here, congrats. i've seen some nasty threads lately and i just want to remind whoever is reading this that you're doing awesomely by even being here, and good luck to all your healthful endeavors. whether you're losing weight and have lost 2 or 100 pounds, maintaining, building muscle, getting over an ED, etc etc - you're doing a great job by being here and working toward it, and keep it up. :flowerforyou: may you all be wonderfully healthy and beautiful, regardless of what the scale says!

Replies

• Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    if you're here, congrats. i've seen some nasty threads lately and i just want to remind whoever is reading this that you're doing awesomely by even being here, and good luck to all your healthful endeavors. whether you're losing weight and have lost 2 or 100 pounds, maintaining, building muscle, getting over an ED, etc etc - you're doing a great job by being here and working toward it, and keep it up. :flowerforyou: may you all be wonderfully healthy and beautiful, regardless of what the scale says!

I love it! Congrats to you on you progress so far and all the best going forward! It's great to see more positive thoughts and attitudes around here :D
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you! so nice!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! :D
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    A -FRIGGIN -MEN:drinker:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I badly needing this atm.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is like a breath of fresh air :) Thanks!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've seen some nasty ones too lately. Thanks for the change of pace :)
  • daisyhougan
    daisyhougan Posts: 52
    Options
    Thank you! Needed this positive message.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    That is very thoughtful of you... there are some RUDE people on here but ya just have to scroll past them and move on. They clearly are not happy with themselves or they would spend more time lifting people up (like yourself) then dragging people down! You keep up the good work to girlfriend!! :wink:
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    thank you!! and i don't know if someone was being sarcastic or not, but hey it happens in every thread these days doesn't it?
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    What a lovely message - thank you so much :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done for making a posiive statement. We all need a little pat on the back every now and then. Thank you.

And yes I have seen those mean threads too. Maybe in future we should all decide not the respond at all to the haters. That might take the wind out of their sails.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well said! There needs to be more threads like this!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! It seems to be troll season on MFP this week, so it's doubly lovely to see something so positive. Congratulations on your own efforts and achievements! :flowerforyou:
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    what a positive post :) thank you!
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    that was so kind of you to post! I really dislike reading posts when people are anything other than encouraging- that's definitely not what this community is all about!
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    What a lovely motivational post! Thank you :flowerforyou: And well done to you for all the progress and hard work you've done too :smile:
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for that post.It was nice to read first thing this morning.
    May be now that the eclipse is over people can be nicer
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    where is the original message ?