Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Love!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nothing better then the booty and legs of a female who squats/deadlifts.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :heart: A+ for you
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Who cares what others think! :) I am working on my six pack and have a couple of guns too... And so far, I haven't found any guys that have complained... Bring it on!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    There is opinion

-Not what I like

And opinion

-ewwwwww gross

The first one I can respect, the second one need to shut up
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    Thank you! I posted a picture to my facebook one time of what my goal was and everyone jumped on it saying "ew that isn't attractive, women should have curves not abs" and "oh that's photoshopped, no woman looks like that." Idiots...
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well said :heart:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    There is opinion

-Not what I like

And opinion

-ewwwwww gross

The first one I can respect, the second one need to shut up

Amen sister!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great post!

If you don't like chicks with muscles, either a) don't date one and/or b) don't become one

Simple as that :D
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be one of those women. I just downloaded the New rules for lifting for women and plan to incorporate those teachings into my gym routine.

I want to see my muscles :smile:
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WORD!
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    :wink: Women with muscles are sexy! I hope one day I can have tone muscles! Thanks for posting.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Agree, And nicely said!
    Girls with muscles are HOT, can't wait to be one of them!
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    185633867.jpg

IMO, even female bodybuilders can look great if its balanced and not taken to the extreme!
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    There is a husband and wife that work out at my gym the same time I do and I commend them for encouraging one another and he got her into free weights and to enjoy having strength as a woman.

That is my situation! (except we're not married) I am soooo thankful that my bf got me into lifting when he did. At first I was a little afraid of getting overly big muscles, but once I tried it out, I was hooked! I loved seeing progress in strength and how I look.
    Now I probably want bigger/more defined muscles than I did when I first started out!!

I recently talked my gf into coming to the gym to lift with me. Like yourself, and I think every other woman on the planet, she was nervous and didnt want to end looking like a dude. She is doing great and likes doing it way more than cardio now. It's nice getting or giving some encouragement from a loved one when you finish a set. Plus it makes the rest times seem so much shorter! YAY for strong women
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    :heart:

i only want my abs to show when I laugh, sneeze and orgasm. Personal preference. Makes the world go round.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Love this and thank you. I could care less what others think but I think people that hate on others whether it be women with muscle or you think people below certain BF% look like crap; have deep insecurity issues and hash it out on others. Who cares what you personally think; is it so hard to just be supportive and uplifting to anyone wanting to better themselves?
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hear, hear! :heart: