Looking for buddies that need to lose 100+ lbs. ;(

Options
This is my second time with MFP but it's my first time in message broad. I'm 5 feet , 220 lbs, basically I'm a human ball. I'm really shy. I would like buddies to encourage me through this diet. I'm not really good with computers. So I hope this post gets out there if u guys know what I mean :/

Replies

• anitatulk
    anitatulk Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi
    I too am a shortie with 100 + pounds to lose. Have been with MFP since April 29 and lost 10 lbs. 59 and have struggled with weight issues most of my life. Doing fairly well with this plan and will help you any way I can
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    I started on February with 112lbs to lose and currently have 82.5 lbs to go! I sent you a request :)
  • alexandrite13
    alexandrite13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" at 232lbs. I started two weeks ago and have lost 3lbs so far. I'd like to get down to the 140 range. I'm sending you a request. We can all encourage each other =)
  • TanaLopez13
    TanaLopez13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi anitatulk.i hope I also can encourage u anyway I can. Let's lose this fat jiggles!!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also 220 pounds, but I am 5'6". I originally started at 240 with 105 to lose and I have 85 more to go. You can add me! =)
  • mercy4life
    mercy4life Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also GOING TO- NOT TRYING, to lose 100+ lbs! We can do it! I would love to be a support buddy....how do you add people? lol...my teenager would laugh so hard at me.
  • mammdoe1
    mammdoe1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi , First time on MFP and also looking to lose 100 lbs . Good luck to us all
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I just joined MFP yesterday. I am 5'4, 230 lbs and looking to lose 100 lbs! It would be great to have more support and encouragement and be able to lend a hand where I can as well!
  • kaydeebugg
    kaydeebugg Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I'm Kaydee. 5'8 and 220lbs. this is my First day using MFP. (:
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi! While I may be a touch taller than you at 6'2, I have over 100 lbs to lose as well. This is my second day on MFP and I love it so far. For me, at least, by tracking everything that you eat, I found that when I was 'dieting' before and couldn't lose much weight or lose weight and plateau, I wasn't eating ENOUGH! Turns out what I would eat wouldn't be nearly enough calories... I found that out yesterday when after I had eaten dinner, I still had 500 calories left!! Today, I made adjustments so I had more calories at breakfast and that should fix that issue.

Anyways, welcome, good luck, and I will send you a friend request as well...
  • SLKNJ852
    SLKNJ852 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I do not share similar goals but I have helped others who do share and did share those goals!
  • jandan24
    jandan24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there. I have over 100 to lose and I would love to add friends. So far, I have just been keeping a food diary on MFP and have been a "silent participant" on the site. I now want to add friends who can help me (and vice versa) on the journey. I've lost 49lbs so far (since Nov '11) but still have a way to go. I've been really diligent, but I'm starting to slack off a bit, so I can use the inspiration to keep going. Add me!!!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a cylinder! Nice to meet you ball!

I'm 5'5" and my starting weight was 280, current weight 257, goal weight 150 or less. Feel free to add me!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller at 5'9", but my start weight was 292. I goal was to lose 100+ pounds. I joined in March, but didn't get really motivated and focused until May 1 and have lost 21 pounds so far.

You can all feel free to add me.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    I also have a 100+ lbs to lose and will be glad to have you as friend so i'm adding you. :) All of you that posted here lol
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the one to lose 100+ lbs but now I can see many people in the same situation. I have just started last week and trying to keep myself under the calories goal. But no movement in the weight as yet. It would be great if like minded people add me for support and encouragement.

Thx
    Umer
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaydee,
    This is my 2nd week at MFP and also looking for encouragement from others. I am very excited to use this application and hope that you will be able to make best use of it.
    Cheers
    Umer
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 52 lbs into my planned 120 lb loss!
  • tusijode
    tusijode Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all. I am 5.4 and weigh 240 1bs and would like to lose 100 pounds as well. I need help and support and would return the favor. I don't know how to add friends. Thank you and good luck to all of us ;-)