Am I the only one?????

Options
124»

Replies

• shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well - in a word: YES!! Followed by Yes yes yes ~ OH YES!!!!!!

Agreed. And it's a problem cause I'm not getting any.
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options

^^^ this!!
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is why I got banned from the gym............ ; )
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It use to but not anymore. I need a personal trianer to kick my *kitten* so I can feel good in the gym. Just me going by my self and working out isn't fun for me anymore so I don't feel like as I use too.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell you how many women have confided in me that they had their first unassisted orgasm whilst playing sports or what not.

Actually, it's 4 but still, that's quite a lot...

Exercise = sexy time.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Isnt that called testoserone?

LOL
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    You're all hot and sweaty and your clothes are dripping wet yet falling off, too...and there's all that friction going on.

Um, yeah. I've experienced this. :noway:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    ^^^ lol - YES!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I was so hoping this topic went left.. I shall return later

you came to early.. that is why ..... lmao..
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one. I am the same way! :blushing:
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Don't know...never noticed a difference....but I always am anyway lol
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    After a workout. After a shower. After dinner. After work. After sleep. After breathing. After lunch.

Hahahahaha - so good to know I'm not the only one!!! :laugh: :blushing:
  • Minoesh
    Options
    I cannot tell you how many women have confided in me that they had their first unassisted orgasm whilst playing sports or what not.

Actually, it's 4 but still, that's quite a lot...

Exercise = sexy time.

Definitely not there yet ......
  • Minoesh
    Options
    Gym time is one of my biggest turns ons ever.

What about going to the gym turns you on? Or is it just what happens when you workout.

well there are lots of things!!!

1. being surrounded by people who are actively putting their money where their mouth is and backing up their desire with actions, is totally hot to me.

2. being surrounded by people hell-bent on their personal body/physical evolution reminds me that Im one of them, which makes me feel sexy- because personal awesomeness i sexy.

3. the pheromones in the air are just ridiculous

4. taking turns on weights with everyone (but not many girls though :/ ) when we are all sweaty and making noises and having to concentrate on form and force and pure excruciatingly amazing muscular ability- with the accelerated heart rate, heavy breathing and endorphines... puts me in the same headspace as where I am when Im drillin

5. feeling my own strength and watching myself do things I never thought I could, makes me feel sexier.

6. Knowing im actively doing something that will help me stay young, hot.

7. Honestly, seeing guys in their element, lifting, pushing, pulling, challenging themselves... huge turn on.

8. Knowing Im going to have a bounce in my step and not feel fat all day just because I go to the gym? bounce = sexy

9. I tan before I leave = A+

10. Personal sense of accomplishment. Im a 3 on the enneagram, my worth (in my head) is based on what I do and what I can make happen. Feeling like a million bucks because I satisfied my cravings for accomplishment puts me in a place where Im not so hung up on my failings and areas where I fall short that I cant feel that testosterone bump that makes my thighs tremble and my brain fall in the gutter.

Its fun. It feels good. I leave wanting to jump on top and call it my cool down.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!! But I am definitely going to the gym next time with a new awareness and wondering if everyone else around me is feeling as 'hot' as I am! Lol, how to make going to the gym fun and exciting!!!!!:laugh: :tongue: :devil:
  • jsmith0644
    jsmith0644 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just one of those things, I finally got my wife to work out because we were getting out of sync. It happens to us all I suppose.
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well all I know is I am single and right now It really sucks!!!!!!!