I need support from ....anyone.

Options
I've been using myftinesspal since March and I can't do it alone anymore. I did manage to lose a few pounds (6) but, I just don't have anyone pushing me to stay under my calorie count. I also need a little push to go out and exercise, otherwise I'll just end up sitting in front of the television or PS3 eating snacks. Please help.

Replies

• KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 67 since sept 2011. I don't do anything extreme, just watching my diet and walking.
  • SweetDee80
    SweetDee80 Posts: 62
    Options
    I've been using myftinesspal since March and I can't do it alone anymore. I did manage to lose a few pounds (6) but, I just don't have anyone pushing me to stay under my calorie count. I also need a little push to go out and exercise, otherwise I'll just end up sitting in front of the television or PS3 eating snacks. Please help.

I am the same way. I would not be able to do this thing without support and encouragement. Just remember, you ARE strong enough! I will send you a request and we can all motivate one another :smile:
  • daniel_fdda
    Options
    Sup, :) use this : http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    and then when you find how many calories you should really take then use this
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/nutrient_calculator.htm

IT helped me alot in the beginning and i'm pretty sure it will help you too.
    Shows how important the proteins, carbs and fat are and can make the difference bettween bad food
    and good food more than the calories way.
    As for workouts I recommend "Jillian Michael's 30 days shred" and keep on going by phases
    Hope this helps mate, if you wanna add me then do it I may be younger but I'll do my best, fat haunts me too :D
  • codiem
    codiem Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The motivation and support on here really helps and I could always use more friends, too! :)
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Could use some motivation too.
  • bigfatmommy4
    Options
    :smile: Add me everyone!!!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need support too! I have been here since January and been in a funk.
    Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • kwdetroit
    kwdetroit Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kassi, feel free to add me as well, I don't have any support from anyone yet and I could really use the motivation as well :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mother of two. I lost almost 50lbs after my first kid on MFP (it doesnt calculate it when you gain and put weight in :( ) and then currently 24lbs after my youngest who is 1 year old.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.... i have lost 35 lbs since joining MFP in 2010..... took some time off and now have a new goal... so im kind of starting over too!
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm willing to help.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    6 lbs is a great start!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I won't berate you into exercising, but I post a lot and my pals seem to find that motivating.

I am here most days (vacations, crazy days at work sometimes keep me away) and I try to keep my comments positive, but not sappy, and I'll call you out in a constructive way if I repeatedly see something I think is not helpful to your goals.

Good luck!
    Jen
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I would LOVE to have someone standing over me saying, "don't eat that", "do you really need that cake?" or "you should exercise for a bit". All I need is to hear these words from someone other than me, and its like majic!! You can friend me if you'd like, I love the support too ;)
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me. We all need support :)
  • mayb92
    mayb92 Posts: 34
    Options
    I know the feeling, feel free to add me :)
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a little over 2 weeks and have already lost 14lbs. I also do the couch 2 5k.
    Initially I just walked for about 45 min 3x a week which came out to about 9 miles a week. Without counting calories, I still lost about 12lbs.
    Add me if you like! I'm committed to getting my weight off!
  • sheldon1984
    Options
    hey dude. i'm sheldon just started this exercise stuff so could do with some encouragement to. I got a PS3 to so know what you mean. I was out jogging today ate fish veg and fruit and feel great.

You lost 6 pounds thats good mate so continue dont now mess up by sitting at the tv playing fiffia call of duty , god of war etc. Unless your a weak person. lol.

keep it up
  • ashann85
    ashann85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need some support! Feel free to add me
    :smile:
  • dmarcy62
    dmarcy62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need support and am happy to give encouragement too. I have been doing Tracy Anderson for 12 days straight now. So far so good...never worked out this hard, and never felt this good as a result.