I am new to the site and lovin it!

Options
Hello All,

I am new here and I have to say I love this site!!!! :love: I had done BLC onlince for 3 months and although it was great it was not free! This site actually is better because it is free and because it has a larger food selection!!!

I am looking to meet some new friends for support along this weight loss journey! I have already lost 13 lbs before joining and I want to keep going!!

Hope to talk to some new people soon!! :flowerforyou:

282691.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

Replies

• tthamlett
    Options
    welcome aboard. i to am new. hopefully we can overcome this obstacle. here if you need me. Tamberly
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the greatest site on earth!!!!!!
  • stepha2707
    Options
    Hi I am also new...just joined last week and already loving this!
  • Svemirka
    Svemirka Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I have been here a month or so now and I love it, too!

I used to write my food/calories down on paper but this is so much better. I love the fact that it is all there and I can just run the reports and see what I have been doing and the best part is - I AM SEEING RESULTS!

So, welcome and good luck! :drinker:
  • MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This site is soooo much easier theen logging calories on your own on paper! I did that and I also created an Excel sheet to log food and tally total but it was more work than I expected. I found myself having to bring all the food with me to the computer just to log the info...but the database here is filled with variety, I have found just about everything in the database!!