Dumb *kitten* You Wish Didn't Happen

Options
LovelyLifter
LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
Totally off subject of fitness

So I was talking to friend and remembered dumb stupid crap that happened in school or there after. I remembered one story in particular.

While in school I may have dabled in certain illegal substances and dated a guy who may have done the same. Anyways broke up....I was in my first year of college by then. He gets busted and goes to jail he rats out his friends and then tells them it was me. I unknowingly am at a party and get jumped by 6 guys and wake up in the ER all fuc ked up. I did however break a guys nose during that with my foot. I has long legs that even then have power behind them

this is one of many stories that makeup my life

so dish

tell me some stories

Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Last Saturday I did the Warrior Dash with a bunch of social deviants. I hope I never have to see those weirdos again!

Oh....wait....:blushing:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm

I can't tell y'all the really bad stuff... but...

Three days before I moved out of the US, I was packing my toddler into the car when the phone rang. I answered it, told them i couldn't talk, then stuck my phone on top of the car. I buckled the toddler in, closed the door, and drove off.

Phone. Gone.

I had insurance, so they sent me a new phone.

"new" being 10 years old. Woudln't even turn on.

They sent phone #2.

With no battery.

I was so angry after phone call # 2938473 that I made my fiance deal with it.
  • LovelyLifter
    Options
    Last Saturday I did the Warrior Dash with a bunch of social deviants. I hope I never have to see those weirdos again!

HA! You should have been at the after party :devil:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    My stories are not forum guidelines appropriate. :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Totally off subject of fitness

So I was talking to friend and remembered dumb stupid crap that happened in school or there after. I remembered one story in particular.

While in school I may have dabled in certain illegal substances and dated a guy who may have done the same. Anyways broke up....I was in my first year of college by then. He gets busted and goes to jail he rats out his friends and then tells them it was me. I unknowingly am at a party and get jumped by 6 guys and wake up in the ER all fuc ked up. I did however break a guys nose during that with my foot. I has long legs that even then have power behind them

this is on of many stories that makeup my life

so dish

tell me some stories

I have decided that if I ever meet you, you're going to have one hell of a time keeping me from following you around making sure things like this don't happen.

Oh, and you'll never be left holding that red solo cup when the cops show up at the kegger again.

Promise!

:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

Shhhhh! What ever happens in "where ever the hell we are" stays there!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I took my 2 year old shopping during Christmas time [don't ask me why...it's a recipe for disaster] All day she was asking "Mommy can I have this? Mommy can I have that?" I was so freaking frustrated by the time that we were done that as we were walking out of the store I finally shouted "Mommy is not made of money!" It wouldn't have been so bad except one of the Salvation Army dudes was just about to ask me to donate. When I said it, he shut his mouth and walked back to his little bucket. I was mortified! I thought about donating but I was afraid he'd refuse my money so I just grabbed my daughter and booked...
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options

Ditto. I'm sure there's a few I could tell, but there's not really any coming to mind at the moment.
  • LovelyLifter
    Options

yes yes.....I only suggested how bad we may have been

ha! she will never know....you did hide those pics right?
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    *kitten* half my life story could be included here...all dumb moves that seemed really smart at the time??

Best was summer between Grade 9 and 10 when I took my first ride in the back of a cop car. They brought me home smelling like an entire case of beer. Evidently that tree I was hiding behind when the cops busted the party wasn't a good hiding spot. My dad was furious because the cops woke him up when pounding on the door...and laughed at me while i stumbled my way up the stairs to my room. I don't even remember my punishment--but he tells that story at every family function and any chance he can get that will embarass me. 15 years later and he's still punishing me.
  • funnypubgirl
    Options
    I got married 19 years ago. And then I corrected the problem 7 years ago by filing for divorce. Whew! I'll never do that again! :)
  • JoyousRen
    Options

yes yes.....I only suggested how bad we may have been

ha! she will never know....you did hide those pics right?
    If by hide you mean lose, then yes.
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have done alot of stupid things.. but I am always open for some kind of adventure. I think more old people regret things they didn't do than they regret things they did do. Again.. I don't mean anything unhealthy like drugs, etc... HTFU
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Dayum. Nothing that can top that, I'm sure.

I wish I hadn't drank so much the night I fell and busted my knee. I slipped on the sidewalk. I remember sky then floor and then vague memories of stealing a computer chair from someones yard (I assume it was out for trash or with a free sign, who would leave a computer chair outside otherwise...) and then waking up half naked in a friends bed with a scarf tied around my leg. I thought he'd put it there for a joke, but as I took it off, I took one look at the blood and bruising and I could have vomited.

It's never been right since. :<
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    There was this one time at band camp when Stephen gave me a warning for my posts on social support site.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    In high school, I dated a boy whose family was, shall we say "connected". The weekend after I broke my ankle jumping from his trampoline into his pool we were at a party in his backyard when someone yelled "Cops! Cops cops!". Everyone ditched over the back fence into the woods behind his house. I did too and was so proud of making it over the fence with crutches and cast and everything, even landed on non-casted leg on the other side. Only to have a search light shining right smack in my face.

Turns out it was an FBI bust on his dad/uncles, but local authorities got involved due to underage drinking. The ensuing phone call to my Dad from the cop shop was torturous. I still haven't lived it down with my dad hahahaha.
  • LovelyLifter
    Options
    There was this one time at band camp when Stephen gave me a warning for my posts on social support site.

beat ya b*tch i have 2 strikes!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    So basically, I was waiting for a friend come in from out of town and he got lost...his cab driver was a moron. Anyways, I was on the phone with him trying to give them directions...so I went to stand out front of my house...thought I saw them go by and ran accross the street. We live in suburbia so it's not like there was traffic.

Now, I was wearing long black pants, and a black turtle neck, not like I was wearing garters and a bra! ......I run back accross to my house and 5 cop cars surround me, including some undercovers......... take my phone, while I was on the phone with him. When all is said and done, they leave only to return 10 minutes later with my friend in the back seat...rofl...the cabbie threw him out because he couldn't find the house and they picked him up, rofl. They asked if he knew why and he said...I can only guess.

After a couple Tequila it was pretty funny!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Try to ride the mechanical bull at a work happy hour. They have video. :embarassed:
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Same!