Re-joined needing friends

Options
bernibac
bernibac Posts: 2 Member
Hi my name is Bernadette. I rejoined today and I am looking for encouraging friends who I can encourage also.

Thank you.

Replies

• lasboarderz
    lasboarderz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi there im new to this fitness pal i could use some motivation myself!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Benadette! I too am rejoining today and am looking for friends for encouragment as well! :smile:

Would love to be "Happy and Healthier Buddies! :flowerforyou:

How do we add friends anyway?
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can count me as a friend if you wish. We all need the encouragement. I have to keep telling myself "a morsel past the lips means inches on the hips"
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    Just started up again a week ago, feel free to add me!
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    add me too. We can all encourage one another. Good luck.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :happy:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-) I am on here daily and look forward to helping and encouraging any way I can :-) anyone else reading this, please feel free to add me as well
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I joined awhile ago, but just recently started back up within the past 5 weeks.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    hey Bernadette, feel free to add me, I'm on most days of the week. Be happy to give and receive motivation :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I am on here most days and try to comment as much as I can (unless I'm on vacation or work is insane).

I try to keep my comments positive, but I'll call you out in a constructive way if I see something that doesn't appear to be working towards your goals.

I'm not insulin resistent, but I tend to eat a mostly low GI diet during the week (I let it slide on the weekends). I do eat a lot of fruit, which you might need to avoid, but I really try to keep my added sugars < 26g per day during the week.

Good luck to you!
    Jen
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, also. I started lurking about a year ago - just started actually USING the tools about a month ago :)

Rejoining my old gym tomorrow!! I'm here every day...anyone who wants to add me can....we're all in this together!
  • Dparker3795
    Options
    I also rejoined today. We all need that little bit of help and encouragement. So add me to.
  • mahutch1
    mahutch1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always up for having more friends!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I love this site. There are so many supportive and encouraging friends on here. Feel free to add me.
  • smilzmo
    smilzmo Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I find the support of MFP friends very helpful. Anyone else looking for support and motivation can add me also!
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im zoe, just re-started on here again also, seriously this time, im om here everyday, feel free to add me :)
  • sandy0723
    sandy0723 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.