Workout friendly Bluetooth headphones

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the S10. I've had mine a while and they work great. The only bad thing I can say about them is the ear gels can come off very easily so watch for that when you take them off and store them.

Yes this, I took a teeny tiny clear rubber band and put around mine because they do come off easily!
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    After some research I am thinking about the Jaybird Freedoms
    http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features.html

Lifetime Sweatproof Warranty - Im going to put that to the ultimate test!

"JayBird is well established as the ultimate workout headphone with its Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat across its entire range. JayBird backs your commitment to fitness so use them as you like. Sweat it up, we have you covered"
  • JBuck1914
    JBuck1914 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    LG Tone - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange

See larger image and other views

See all product images
    See all 7 customer images
    Share your own customer images
    LG Tone - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0052YFYFK/ref=asc_df_B0052YFYFK2007097?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B0052YFYFK&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=671619133492477753&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=
  • JasonC23
    JasonC23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would check out the site: http://www.workoutheadphones.org/

They had an article called "Top Bluetooth Sports Headphones" or something like that. I had it bookmarked, but lost it. I just bought the Jaybird Sportband and really like them. A couple of my friends use the Motorola S305 or the new Motorola (forget the model number) and really like them.

Hope that helps!
  • reighvin
    reighvin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After some research I am thinking about the Jaybird Freedoms
    http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features.html

Lifetime Sweatproof Warranty - Im going to put that to the ultimate test!

"JayBird is well established as the ultimate workout headphone with its Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat across its entire range. JayBird backs your commitment to fitness so use them as you like. Sweat it up, we have you covered"

I've been looking for a set to pair with my Galaxy Nexus and almost took the plunge on one of the two different Motorola sets they had at Best Buy. However, after reading the reviews of possible design flaws with them, and then finding the JayBirds on Amazon, I went that route instead. Can't wait to give these things a go. :-)
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I've been looking for a set to pair with my Galaxy Nexus and almost took the plunge on one of the two different Motorola sets they had at Best Buy. However, after reading the reviews of possible design flaws with them, and then finding the JayBirds on Amazon, I went that route instead. Can't wait to give these things a go. :-)
    [/quote]

Please let me know how you like them. I havent bought mine yet but I really want to very soon.
  • reighvin
    reighvin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just got mine in and I am impressed. I do have to make one change and that is to put the phone on my right side vice my left. Placing it on my left causes it to cut out as the bluetooth isn't the most powerful in the world. Very light weight, and enough fit options for even the pickiest person. Three different size ear inserts, plus three different size ear stabilizers, plus two over ear hoops. You can go with or without the ear stabilizers, and with or without the over ear hoops. Depends on how much support you want and what makes for a comfy fit. Remarkable little device. The buttons take a little to get used to, but over all, so far, they are fantastic.
  • dbsoccer14
    Options
    Just got jaybird headphones 2 weeks ago and i love them!! check out bluetoothsports.com they had some high end brands that are perfect for wireless exercise.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    bump for reference!