Spray it Away

Options

Replies

• KendraLoveless
    Options
    If it's HCG, it also might provide some false positives on pregnancy tests!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Is it bitter apple spray? That would make me eat less!!

But yeah, the product looks like HCG + a low carb, low calorie diet, which should help with weight loss, but isn't maintainable in the long run for most people.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I pay 75 bucks a week to have my abs "shadowed" by a silk screen artist to give the illusion of 6 pack abs. this sounds way better. sign me up!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If it's HCG, it also might provide some false positives on pregnancy tests!

Oh, but it's not HCG, its:
    "homeopathic and contains only the Magnetic Energy Signature of hCG imprinted on a solution. Spray It Away contains no hCG."

Does that make it the HCG you take when you don't want to take HCG?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I've tried to convince many women that if they let me 'spray' something on them, all of their fat would just melt away. Need a larger study group before I can publish my results. :tongue:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I pay 75 bucks a week to have my abs "shadowed" by a silk screen artist to give the illusion of 6 pack abs. this sounds way better. sign me up!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: billy....thread ninja....assasin!!!!!!
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The results if any are probably coming from cutting out the dairy and carbs. Still not a great option. They will come back when you add back the carbs.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Oh, but it's not HCG, its:
    "homeopathic and contains only the Magnetic Energy Signature of hCG imprinted on a solution. Spray It Away contains no hCG."

Does that make it the HCG you take when you don't want to take HCG?

Technically, if homeopathy is based on diluting something repeatedly, and weaker dilutions make stronger medication, I drink plain water so I'm taking the strongest homeopathic dosage of all known remedies.

Tap water wins!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The results if any are probably coming from cutting out the dairy and carbs. Still not a great option. They will come back when you add back the carbs.

That, and making your wallet a little lighter too.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Here is my weight loss secret, just send me 5 easy payments of $56.99 after reading.

Drink a gallon of Tabasco sauce a day. Work out and keep your net calories at a deficit to lose 1 lb per week. MFP can calculate it for you.

That is my secret. Using this one weird trick, you can lose about 10 pounds in 10 weeks.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    It will only work if the spray tastes like fecal matter and you spray it on all your food before you eat it.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Liquid Cholera, now in spray containers!! Woohoo!!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    After talking on the phone tonight with my parents and sister, I find out that the three of them are going to try a new product called "Spray it Away" to try and help them lose weight. They said all you have to do is spray it twice a day for six weeks, cut out majority of dairy and carbs, and results should be seen. My sister heard about it from a lady she works with who lost 14 lbs in two weeks since using it.

http://www.sprayitaway.com/

I am not a fan of diet pills or anything like that (although, it does interest me as to whether or not it works, it the results last)... anyways, my sister says to me, that I would probably do great on this thing...

I was like, "no way, what I am doing is working. I've already lost some weight by exercising and eating right (and in moderation)"

Has anyone tried this product before? Or even heard of it? This was the first time I heard of it.

Tell them it's not the spray that helps them lose weight, it's reducing their calories to less than they are normally eating now. Just with every gimmick diet out there... it's a "sensible diet and exercise" that produces the results. Have them read the fine print... and they'll know it's true.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Here is my weight loss secret, just send me 5 easy payments of $56.99 after reading.

Drink a gallon of Tabasco sauce a day. Work out and keep your net calories at a deficit to lose 1 lb per week. MFP can calculate it for you.

That is my secret. Using this one weird trick, you can lose about 10 pounds in 10 weeks.

OH and you'll FEEL REAL BURNING RESULTS as the Tabasco sauce exits your system.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    How to get rich:

1. Attach a diet program to some kind of spray which costs 50 cents to produce.
    2. Tell people it's the spray making them lose weight and charge $149 for it.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I should box up some of our really good, black topsoil here from Illinois and sell it by telling people they will lose weight if they just mix it with water and spread it on their bodies. $19.99 plus shipping and handling, BUT WAIT! :laugh: Order now and I'll throw in one box o' dirt for FREE, plus shipping and handling. That's 2, yes 2 boxes of dirt for $19.99 plus shipping and handling! ACT NOW! Melt your fat! Do it now! BUT WAIT! Act now and I'll throw in enuf mud for you to have a mud volleyball tournament OR mud wrestling! Just pay shipping and handling and I'll send a truck load!

You'll be skinny!

I'll be rich! Yayyy :smile:
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    They probably see results from cutting carbs and dairy (which probably boils down to cutting calories)

There's no way a spray can make you lose weight. Sounds like another gimmick to me.

This!
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i didn't see where OP was from and didn't check link, but based on what some posters have said - it sounds like it could be HCG. here is the states, (real HCG) was pulled by FDA. so, if this is what they are claiming, you can bet it is a scam.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    All the responses make me giggle.

To the OP: sounds like you've got it figured out, just keep doing what you're doing. Save your money and keep your wallet fat (and soon enough that will be the only part of you that is!)
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Whoops double post