Final Before and Afters (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love your pics. :heart: I am 5'3' and also started at 188. I did not believe 118 was possible, thanks for sharing and the gun picture is awesome.
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    Honestly you have the similar body I had when I was near your weight, and you do not look 188 in the before pictures! It's amazing to see you at 118 and you don't look sickly. I'm super impress by how you got your body to look so well. I'm really inspire to do what you were doing. Give us some more tips please!:happy:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!
  • dowens73
    dowens73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Great job!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job you look wonderful, I hope I will be able to keep mine off after I reach my goal weight, you are a inspiration
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Good job, congrats! Just one question... My BMI is 35, but I am still losing when I eat 2500 cals per day, plus exercise cals.. So am I eating too much?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    very nice and kudos on the photo of you at the range ! I am a gun nut .... Interesting target there ...

I am too!! :)
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun!!!
  • mjoekidd
    mjoekidd Posts: 45
    Options
    very nice and kudos on the photo of you at the range ! I am a gun nut .... Interesting target there ...

I am too!! :)

Me too! I agree, very interesting target. Never seen that before.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! Really like the pic of you sitting on the rock overlooking the lake. Just a great photo.

Congratulations!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    What an inspirantion you are! You look great.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Awesome - congratulations!!! Great results!
  • Smores18
    Smores18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, we have very similar stats. Hopefully I can look as good as you soon!
  • dheinig
    dheinig Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job!!! I just started and it's inspiring stories like yours that make me want to keep going. Awesome job!!!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look amazing :)

And oh my gosh.. that fluffy dog!! I want it heheh
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You looks awesome! Good job :)
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I need to try eating more, but I am terrified to do it! Nice to see someone who was successful eating healthy, and not starving!
  • vanessalouisep
    Options
    You should be so so proud. Well done for sticking with it even after you stopped tracking. Welcome to a healthy lfestyle from now on in. A true inspiration :happy:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! You look so fantastic! And from your pics I'm assuming you are a groomer? That's a workout in and of itself

Thanks! I'm kind-of a groomer. I own pet supply store, self serve dog wash, and a not-for-profit small animal rescue. The husky in the photo is one of the 69 huskies rescued, near starvation, near Fond du Lac, WI (made national news). I had the honor of donating my services and grooming equipment to wash and groom many of them. More info on the huskies can be found here: www.facebook.com/headtotail

And YES, it is a work out!!

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!