What's going to happen to me??

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Well, if your uterus is still in tact from that, and you decide to have children, never lift them! Those things are 8lbs on their way out, just think of how much they weigh when they get older!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    So, I ordered a bunch of protein powder online, and it was delivered the other day. After I carried the package into the house, I noticed on the packing slip that it weighed 16.5 lbs! I've been told women shouldn't lift anything over 5 pounds. Is my uterus going to fall out now??

That only happens when you squat with a barbell.
    Well, since I picked it up from the ground, that's more like a deadlift, right? So I'm okay then?

Maybe, did you check to see if a stranger used your scale? That might have an impact.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    So, I ordered a bunch of protein powder online, and it was delivered the other day. After I carried the package into the house, I noticed on the packing slip that it weighed 16.5 lbs! I've been told women shouldn't lift anything over 5 pounds. Is my uterus going to fall out now??

Well, since I picked it up from the ground, that's more like a deadlift, right? So I'm okay then?

Maybe, did you check to see if a stranger used your scale? That might have an impact.

Now that was funny! And extra points for the reference to yesterday.
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    16.5 POUNDS??? POUNDS? Not ounces? Geez, you could have been killed! Imagine the internal bleeding. Please, go lay down and wait for an ambulance. This is very serious indeed.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Check between your legs, it may have already fallen out. If you don't see it, it may have disappeared entirely. RIP Uterus.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My first kid weighed 11 lbs. I KNOW your uterus isn't going to fall out, seriously. Because I have 5 more kids to prove it!! Lift heavy, eat clean, & for cryin out loud do some KEIGELS!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    You're pregnant.

What was in that protein powder?
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options

For now. For the sake of your unborn children, don't put anything on your back and squat!

*snort laughed*
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant.

That's just ridiculous.

You can't get pregnant from lifting protein powder.

Wait, OP, did you sit on the protein powder after you got tired of lifting it?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant.

Perhaps the "protein" in said protein powder came from sperm and she decided to rub some in her uterus to make sure it's strong enough for the next time she orders some. That's my theory, at least.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    You're pregnant.

Perhaps the "protein" in said protein powder came from sperm and she decided to rub some in her uterus to make sure it's strong enough for the next time she orders some. That's my theory, at least.

This explains EVERYTHING! :laugh:
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    You're pregnant.

This explains EVERYTHING! :laugh:

Best LOL of the night!!!
  • phee03r
    phee03r Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If your uterus has not fallen out by now, it's probably well on its way. But wait...you can reverse it! Just eat back only half of the calories you burned while hauling that package into the house. Remember...only half. Best of luck.
    Actually you were supposed to eat a meal with protein the same amount of calories you burned carrying the package in the house. Protein for weight lifting carbs for cardio...duh.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    After reading all this, its making me hesitant to purchase my shakes... darn.

:D
  • GeminiFairy89
    GeminiFairy89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lmfao No.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    If your uterus does fall out, please make an urgent appointment with a surgeon. For a small fee he/she can turn it into a penis that will look much more appropriate with the muscle on muscle look you will soon have
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    With my 5 kids, the world's overpopulated anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    So the point of this thread is to tell me that I should just lift barbells made out of carbs and nothing else?!?!

Would two pans of bread that weight the same as my exercise cals for the day make me lose weight or should I just lift 1200 cal bread?

You guys are so knowledgeable and are MY lifesavers!!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

iam sooooooo tired of having to pick up other people uterus,s at the gym sheees women keep your workout areas cleannnnnnnnnnnnnn