Pret a manger - salad help please!

Options
Hi all,

Just got this salad for my lunch: http://www.pret.com/menu/sushi_salads_soups/chef_s_italian_chicken_salad_PUK4975.shtm

Do you think the nutritional values cover the caesar mayo? it says at the bottom that nv's do not include salad dressing but it seems quite high in fat to NOT include the mayo?

Thanks! xxx

Replies

• Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    Bump!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    It is covering the mayo as well. At least i'm 90% sure. They wouldn't list it in the ingredients above if it didn't include it.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't think it covers it. There's cheese, meat and nuts in there which is probably where the fat's coming from.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Well it says all salad nutritionals are given without the pot of dressing, so I would say that salad is without the Caesar Mayo. I think the reason it's so high in fat is because of the cheese and pistachios. For about 28g of pistachios, you get about 12g to 13g of fat.
  • Paxtonite
    Paxtonite Posts: 22
    Options
    is the mayo in a seperate pot? if so - "All salad nutritionals are given without the pot of dressing."

:(
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    Thanks guys! having it without the dressing :) who needs dressing - it's tasty enough without! xxx