Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bike 1000K This Summer!

My fiance and I just bought bikes for the summer and realized we have been biking quite a bit already! We decided to keep track of how many miles we are biking just for fun.

....then we decided to add a little fun and try and bike 1000 miles this summer (over the course of 16 weeks)

Anyone interested in joining? I plan on posting my progress on this board and the cool places we go. Already we've explored our neighborhood and town in a way we hadn't before. It's been a lot of fun! Are you in?!

Replies

• honeybee3917
    honeybee3917 Posts: 24 Member
    I would love to do this! I just recently purchased a stationary bike. My husband recently deployed so it is a lot harder for me to get both kids out of the house and in the bicycle trailer. I also purchased some of the virtual scenic places dvd's so I will be in a sense biking all over the country ;)
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    I'm in. I have 10 in so far
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Biked 15 miles last night! It took about 2 hours....and my legs are KILLING me this morning...but it brings my weekly total up to 50 miles! Only 16 more weeks left!
  • honeybee3917
    Put in 14 miles today =) Total for this week so far is 35.6
  • honeybee3917
    I have 90 miles done so far :smile: