Do you like being sore? :)

Options
kamazza
kamazza Posts: 98 Member
I admit it, I do. Maybe I'm a little sick in the head *lol* but if I'm not sore after a work out and into the next day I don't feel I did a real good work-out. Just started Ripped in 30 yesterday and Holy Cow am I sore today!! Not sure I could touch my toes without bending my knees my Hammy's are that sore :D It's GREAT! I stopped being sore with the 30 day Shred about a week ago so I knew it was time for a change.

Anyone else out there like me?? :)

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I do usually, but hate when my shoulders are sore..
    Love sore legs though.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I love it!!! Let's you know you worked hard and did something good!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL
  • kamazza
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

Ok, I have had to do that too *lol* :wink: It's worse when it's around 2 in the morning, then I sort of stumble and fall :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i like it in theory. like, i get all sad when my legs dont get sore and i work my *kitten* off. then i take 2 weeks off, get back into legs, cant walk for 3 days and im thinking 'why did i want to be this sore?' lol.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love the sore!!! Like you, if I'm not sore the next day, I didn't work hard enough!!!
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love it! Means my muscles are growing bigger :D
  • bethanylaugh
    bethanylaugh Posts: 237
    Options
    I love the feeling of sore... but not so sore that I can't make it down the hallway!!!! That has happened a few times and made for a miserable (and super lazy) day! I like the kind of sore that will mostly go away once i start moving around again :-)
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    im exactly that way!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! Let's you know you worked hard and did something good!

^^ This.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    LOL... I love to be sore, too! Unfortunately, I was lucky enough (NOT!!!!) to get bursitis in my right hip about three weeks ago so I haven't been able to do any of my JM DVDs nor can I jog. It's killing me not being able to work out at 110%! I'm still doing zumba, but not as intense. Some moves still cause piercing pain and that is NOT the kind of "being sore" that I want!! I cannot wait til this bursitis stuff gets better!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i love it!! it means what i'm doing is working :wink:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

Ok, I have had to do that too *lol* :wink: It's worse when it's around 2 in the morning, then I sort of stumble and fall :bigsmile: :blushing:

hahaha...at that point, I probably don't want to move at ALL, so I find a more comfortable position to sleep in so I don't have to pee as bad!! :blushing:
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nope love it.....

When my quads are burning from squatting

or when my arms are so sore I can't turn the steering wheel coming home from the gym it makes me oh so happy

but I know Im messed up in the head so this isn't suprising
  • westn
    westn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't like when my body is sore, but they say no pain no gain.

Keep the faith!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

omg, I have done that so many times! I try to hold on to the wall or bathtub and lower myself down, but it never works!

Also, After doing a particularly hard workout with P90X, I had the pain while driving, but not only in my arms but my abs would hurt during turns! Very dangerous for driving!

But I like being sore. It makes me feel accomplished! O.O
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    Hell yeah! Way better than sex.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

Haha, yes, this is me too!! And I LOVE being sore!! I know I pushed myself :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I don't feel normal if I'm not sore anymore haha.
  • kamazza
    Options
    LOL... I love to be sore, too! Unfortunately, I was lucky enough (NOT!!!!) to get bursitis in my right hip about three weeks ago so I haven't been able to do any of my JM DVDs nor can I jog. It's killing me not being able to work out at 110%! I'm still doing zumba, but not as intense. Some moves still cause piercing pain and that is NOT the kind of "being sore" that I want!! I cannot wait til this bursitis stuff gets better!!

My husband had horrible bursitis in his left hip. I iced it daily for about a week and he's never looked back. I used an ice cube and ice pack to apply direct ice to it and massaged it in. He said it didn't feel good but even after one day it made a difference for him. I did a bunch of research online before we decided to try it. Maybe look it up and have someone help you out?