Replies

• IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    I love it! Feels like you did something! :wink:
  • hugthefish
    hugthefish Posts: 33
    Options
    I like feeling sore, but having just started the 30ds this week, I can barely move. It is better after doing it for 3 days, but my poor calves are still on fire. I actually wonder if that is a problem....
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    sometimes, unless its my butt, makes me not want to move
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I love it too! My legs are sore right now, and I'm excited to go out for another run today! It's such a great feeling to know that you worked your body properly and the soreness just validates that...for me at least... :)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I second this motion. I just started level 3 of ripped in 30 this monring.. I know I will feel it tomorow!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

:noway: :laugh:
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have a total love/hate relationship with the soreness
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I admit it, I do. Maybe I'm a little sick in the head *lol* but if I'm not sore after a work out and into the next day I don't feel I did a real good work-out. Just started Ripped in 30 yesterday and Holy Cow am I sore today!! Not sure I could touch my toes without bending my knees my Hammy's are that sore :D It's GREAT! I stopped being sore with the 30 day Shred about a week ago so I knew it was time for a change.

Anyone else out there like me?? :)

I LOVE the feeling I get when a workout challenges me and I notice the following day with that mild soreness. I do not love the feeling of sore that is so extreme that sitting on the toilet hurts.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Seems I am constantly in this state...

No pain = no gain!

:bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love the feeling of being so sore I can hardly move
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I admit it, I do. Maybe I'm a little sick in the head *lol* but if I'm not sore after a work out and into the next day I don't feel I did a real good work-out. Just started Ripped in 30 yesterday and Holy Cow am I sore today!! Not sure I could touch my toes without bending my knees my Hammy's are that sore :D It's GREAT! I stopped being sore with the 30 day Shred about a week ago so I knew it was time for a change.

Anyone else out there like me?? :)

I only get sore if I have had time off from training and then go back to it and then the soreness is only after the first couple of training sessions. If I have been training consistently and one day am suddenly sore, I hate it, because something is wrong and it worries me.
  • MichellesCharmWorld
    Options
    I used to hate it, used to be my excuse to take 'time off' but now I LOVE IT! It means I worked hard enough and I am deserving of what I am after. If I'm not sore, I know I have to push it more next time!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Yes. Not that I like being in pain, but when I wake up sore as hell and can't move, I know my work out the previous day accomplished something. I actually get disappointed when I have a decent work out and feel nothing the next day.

Being sore from sex is ok too.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I LOVE being sore. It means that there is room for improvement and I'm improving! :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    YES! Ive just posted it on my profile actually! LOL. I love the feeling of knowing those muscles are getting stronger and maybe, just maybe even growing a tiny bit. :bigsmile:
    Hard for me to do a rest day... Its addictive, I love JM too, 30 DS is a muscle killer as well.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I just added bicep curls to my workout this week. Today I have a mildly sore feeling in my biceps and shoulders, THAT I like :D
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I love it too!

I'm constantly trying to change up my routines or increase my intensity, inclines, etc, in order to keep getting the sore feeling. I feel like I'm not making progress if I'm not at least a little sore after a workout!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    It depends....as long as the pain is not so debilitating that I cannot train or sleep then I don't mind.
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Being sore = a good workout but not being sore doesn't mean you didn't have a good workout. This can translate into light liftin days where you don't lift as heavy and hard.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yes especially my abs and my legs!