POP Pilates

Options
I was wondering if anyone does POP pilates off of Youtube?? I watch a girl names Casey (sp?) and I think she is amazing!! One of my favorite videos of her's is her Long Lean Legs video. I have been doing her videos for 2 weeks(10 days during them). I notice my abs are showing more!!! Also my butt is lifted more and just feels great!!

So I was just curious if anyone else does her videos and what you think of them. If you don't, check her out!! These are amazing workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home! :happy:

Replies

• NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Bump???
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    I did the Inner Thigh Insanity, I loved it, even though my thighs ached like crazy the next day.
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm subscribed to her channel, but I've never done the workouts. I guess I might start now though.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    Second her Inner Thigh Insanity. And her squat challenge. far out!
    I do some of her Pop Cardio workouts. :)
  • cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Oh, i think im going to try that youtube video out
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I <3 her :) her workouts are a deffo when the gym is impossible! Definitely feel the burn then :D
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love her! I've just done her beginner video...but I feel the burn and I love it. I also <3 her personality! She's awesome!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I did the Inner Thigh Insanity, I loved it, even though my thighs ached like crazy the next day.

oooo I haven't tried that one yet! Looks like I will be doing it today :) And yes, OMG I have been sore almost everyday for 2 weeks Haha!!
  • girliegirl3773
    girliegirl3773 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it tonight!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I'm subscribed to her channel, but I've never done the workouts. I guess I might start now though.

Def. do some!!! Let me know what you think if you do. She is totally motivating too! A great instuctor!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Second her Inner Thigh Insanity. And her squat challenge. far out!
    I do some of her Pop Cardio workouts. :)

"Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge" for the win!! Intense but love it!.."Now pulse" LOL!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Oh, i think im going to try that youtube video out

Oh she has A TON of videos to do! So much variety! :)
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I love her! I've just done her beginner video...but I feel the burn and I love it. I also <3 her personality! She's awesome!

Me too! How she talks through the all her workouts is beyond me! She is a champ!
  • TinamarZDF
    TinamarZDF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna check it out to. Does she just do cardio?
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Just watched the POP Pilates for Weight Loss. Holy Cow! That looks killer! Might have to give it a shot... :laugh:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I'm gonna check it out to. Does she just do cardio?

Honestly, I have just recently started using her vids, and she has SO many that I haven't gotten a chance to look through them all yet. But if you Youtube her page -blogaties-I believe thats how she spells it- you can search all her videos!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Just watched the POP Pilates for Weight Loss. Holy Cow! That looks killer! Might have to give it a shot... :laugh:

I have seen the thumbnail for that one but haven't watched/done it yet! I love that she has so many. It keeps me from getting bored and I am able to use different muscles too!
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been doing her videos for the past 5 months and I LOVE them!!! I will make a favorites list on YouTube and go at it! :) I love the cardio routines they really get your heart rate going!! & not to mention I love her upbeat and bubbly personality! She makes it fun!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I've been doing her videos for the past 5 months and I LOVE them!!! I will make a favorites list on YouTube and go at it! :) I love the cardio routines they really get your heart rate going!! & not to mention I love her upbeat and bubbly personality! She makes it fun!

5 Months! Wow, great job! How much change have you noticed in your body??
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've actually noticed a huge change! I've lost inches in my hips, thighs, and waist. Honestly, that's all my life allows me right now with two small children is doing her videos when they are in bed. I occassionally get a jog in at the park once a week but that's it. I have went from a size 10 to a size 3/4 by doing her videos and watching my calorie intake. :wink: I like that I can swap them up and I don't get bored. Sometimes I get up early in the mornings and do a series of videos on my deck with my yoga mat & it's a great way to start the day! I'll add that I usually do at least 30-45 minutes about 3 times a week! So hang in there you'll def start seeing a change in your body! :wink: