Do you like being sore? :)

Options

Replies

• melbard127
    melbard127 Posts: 13
    Options
    i do too pain is weakness leaving the body!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I do usually, but hate when my shoulders are sore..
    Love sore legs though.

Same here. Sore legs feel great! Shoulders, tho...not so much.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE to be sore :)
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

LOL, my thoughts exactly! It a love hate relationship! One that I am dealing with this morning! ;-)
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I hate when I'm not sore.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yes, even though it hurts to move, it is a feeling of accomplishment because whatever workout you were doing was challenging, but you got through it!

I went to visit my sister a couple of months ago and she was doing Jamie Eason's live fit program and so I went to work out with her. I wasn't used to heavy lifting so didn't know what to expect.. Goooood lord. I stayed down when she did legs, back, shoulders, biceps, abs, and triceps I think, a period of over 3 days.. First day was legs, so I would barely walk, then shoulders and abs, so the next day after that I couldn't undress.. You know, you go to pull your shirt off over your head and get stuck? haha, that was me. I was entertaining, that's for sure.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do as well. Makes me believe that I am doing something right.
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

Ditto!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not exactly, but it also depends on how severe the soreness is and how long it lasts.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like it as long as I can walk down the stairs w/out wanting to cry and as long as I can blow dry my hair and starighten it without stopping every minute because my shoulders are on fire. Other than that I don't mind being sore at all.
  • Tabithayvonne
    Tabithayvonne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a slight love/hate relationship with it. I don't mind being a little sore because it means I am working my body well, but I don't like it when it feels almost debilitating
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm a glutton for punishment. For some reason, I LOVE being sore! Just makes me feel like I really challenged myself :)
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Absolutely....that's how I know I'm getting somewhere. As my husband says...no pain, no gain!! :happy:
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Within reason. I do love that post-workout glow, where you feel both battered and, yet, somehow better and more alive than when you started.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Love it, sometimes I deliberately don't stretch so it'll hurt more.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If I've done something new or increased my intensity I don't mind being a little sore, but I wouldn't want to be sore on the daily basis. I texercise to enhance my life, not make it miserable. I hate when my shoulders get too sore though because it always leads to a tension headache.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Soreness has nothing to do with growth/muscle tissue or fat loss, so no I don't really care for being sore.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling of accomplishment.
  • gsh06160
    gsh06160 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    same here.
    ive been doing the active2 and my legs still fee as if they are on fire. :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. Depends...

I find that ab pain makes me feel like I have been in a car accident...haha It hurts to laugh, sneeze, sit, stand, bend, etc.
    Shoulder/neck pain is also bad....

But legs/butt pain make me feel like I worked out good!