how do you enter your C25k or 30dayshred into exercise journ

Options
at my fitness pal? I want to add it to my exercises of the day but im not really sure how?

Replies

• famv5
    famv5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can't help you but I'm glad you posted this question. :smile: I usually manually enter my walking/jogging workouts but I was curious how you get the calories burned for the 30day shred. I've seen some posts with calories burned and I'm not sure how they got that.

Thanks for posting this. :wink:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    A heart rate monitor is the only accurate way to get the calories burned for these. With C25K - since I am on week 1, I just put in Walking 5.0 mph and make a note that it is C25K at the bottom. I put it at a high mph because it averages out about there (maybe). But, I also have a HRM to determine my calories burned.

For 30-Day Shred I put it in as Circuit Training, but I once again have a HRM to tell me how many calories I burned. Usually it's just over 200.
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor with any exercise and enter my exact calories burned as custom.
  • myztic
    myztic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    im looking to buy a heart rate monitor.. any suggestions? :)
  • myztic
    myztic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i need to choose between the f11 or the rs200
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 and it is plenty for me. I think any of the nicer models would be too advanced and have features I wouldn't use. I just want my calories burned. =)