Joe Banz's P90X Progress! I'm in it to WIN IT!! BRING IT!!!

Options

Replies

• rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow! Are you doing anything else besides P90x? You look great! I can't wait to see your 90 day results!!! I just started a week ago and I'm hoping I can make it to day 90 lol.
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! Are you doing anything else besides P90x? You look great! I can't wait to see your 90 day results!!! I just started a week ago and I'm hoping I can make it to day 90 lol.

Thanks. :) I'm just sticking to the program. There's no additional workouts but I am doing the Doubles routine for the final Phase. Awesome job starting the program. Stay focused and be patient. The results will be there before you know it!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    bump....
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    great transformation!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Joe! You rock!!!! Keeps me motivated!
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Joe - keep up the good work! You are doing amazing.

I often think P90X changed my life, then I have to correct myself. I changed my life, P90X helped. Same applies here. It's all YOU!!

Keep bringing it!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • hcorbin29
    hcorbin29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been waiting for my friend to let me borrow his copy of P90X and I'm going to start pestering him a lot harder now. You look FANTASTIC! Awesome work!
  • ronifrancke
    ronifrancke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joe, AWESOME results! I'm a HUGE fan of Beachbody workouts and Shakeology! I've done TurboFire, Chalean Extreme, Insanity, TurboJam and Brazil Buttlift

Way to go, Keep up the GREAT WORK!:smile:
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome comments! :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You look geat!! Today is day 1 for me!!! I'm exited!!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks Canelly! I wish you success! :)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Dec 2011 and 24 May.

Dec2011-23May2012.jpg
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Today is the dreaded rest day but the good news is that tomorrow starts the 2nd week of Phase 3. My team and I have about 4 weeks left til we're done with P90X. I can't believe it because I've made so many attempts to complete it in the past. I would of never made it this far without my team.
  • joebanz77
    Options
    I'm currently on my 10th Week of P90X. I can't believe that I have 3 weeks left till the program is completed! Kind nervous about Day 90 because I've worked so hard on my workouts and my nutrition. I'm just hoping that all of the hard work is paying off.
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Today is the dreaded rest day. :( Tomorrow starts Week 11 for P90X. Gotta bring it hard for 3 weeks if I want to see more serious results!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    amazing results!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great work :bigsmile:
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    Joe you look like a different person! Fantastic keep on ripping
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!