Looking for Maintenance Friends...

Options
jenseye
jenseye Posts: 166 Member
I reached my goal weight + 2lbs back in February of 2012.
I started maintenance calories in March 2012 and I have been successful and have not gained anything back. I am looking for friends who are also on maintenance for a little support, and motivation, exercise suggestions, etc.
Thanks

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi and congrats on hitting your goal!! I have only a couple of pounds to go to reach mine and will continue to log and exercise. This has to be a lifestyle change for me. Would love to have a maintenance friend too!:) Just noticed we are about same age too....I will be 47 next month. Let's continue to be healthy for life:)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been maintaining for around 2 months now, I still log every day and come on to provide support. Feel free to add me.

Alan :)
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining since just after Christmas.... I am going through a change of direction and adding in strngth training- I have not weighed for 3 weeks- as per my pts advice but I dont think I have gained too much weight.

Please feel free to add me. I still log 6 days a week.

Emma x
  • dawngrasso
    dawngrasso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI! i am maintaining and always looking for different ideas/recipes/etc.... add me! :smile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Almost there!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I guess I started maintaining in March or so. It's weird not to have any real goals or scale gratification. Feel free to add me!!
    (went from 178 to 138 and US size 14 to 8)
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey I am at maintenance and just trying to tone up now, add me if you like!
  • suej20
    suej20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining since just after Christmas.... I am going through a change of direction and adding in strngth training- I have not weighed for 3 weeks- as per my pts advice but I dont think I have gained too much weight.

My daughter is strength training but although she's put on on the scales she has lost inches. Take your pt's advise. Good luck!
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Glad some other people on here are maintaining and trying to tone up now..i feel out of place alot of times on here b/c i have reached my goal weight and have nothing else to lose..just eating good and excercising..feel free to add me =)