New C25K!

Options
who wants to start this weekend?
I'm gonna start again on Saturday, I got lazy at week 3 last time, but I think i'll pull through this time.

who's with me!

Replies

• maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    good luck hun. I just finished and it was great! Running in my first 5km October 18th!!! Have a great first run this weekend :smile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    thank you :smile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    who wants to start this weekend?
    I'm gonna start again on Saturday, I got lazy at week 3 last time, but I think i'll pull through this time.

who's with me!

I'm a restarter also... I started it and then got majorly sidetracked. So, I am starting from the beginning again...
    I am hoping to start tomorrow night (Friday, Oct. 9th).... We will have to stay updated on each other's progress (:
  • breckmc
    breckmc Posts: 30
    Options
    I just did the second run of week 7 an hour ago. This is my second time through it. I did it 5 years ago all the way through and got in excellent shape. I let myself go over the last few years so I started over a couple of months ago and couldn't run 2 minutes straight. Back up to two miles again. You'll enjoy it.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I'm on week 9 - never thought I could run for 30 minutes!!!! You can too!!!!