Where would you go if you were at your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Maui, Hawaii - that's going to be my reward for losing weight!
  • lchovet
    lchovet Posts: 68
    Options
    Everywhere I go now, but in smaller clothes.

Exactly what I was thinking. :happy:
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    I spent a semester in South Africia in college and would love to go back--that's my goal once I hit my goal weight (145 lbs to go!) and maintain for a bit.

I also want to go somewhere beachy...either coast would work for me or--my dream--Fiji or Hawaii.
  • Foodaholic4Life
    Options
    Jersey Mike's for lunch. Soooooo hungry!!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Everywhere I go now, but in smaller clothes.

Love it!!
  • lchovet
    lchovet Posts: 68
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else but, I have no desire to buy a bikini EVER, even at my goal weight. I can be sexy and not naked.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Vegas.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I go wherever I Wanna - no matter what weight I am. Just would be in smaller clothes, and way FITTER : )

^^^^this!
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to go to an asian country like korea or japan. I've been kind of self conscious of going since everyone is so tiny over there haha

and of course to the mall to shop for cute clothes!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    THE GYM

in nothing but a sports bra and compression shorts and I'd deadlift the **** out my workout and no one could wipe that smile off my face.
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    everywhere.
  • SteviePaige
    SteviePaige Posts: 64
    Options
    Disney is also my number one choice!! My sister and I went last October 2011 and had a photo pass so we have lots of pictures. In January myself, my husband and my sister all started on our weight loss/get healthy journey. So our goal is go to back to Disney again after we reach our weight loss goals and get photo pass again and get all the same picture! :) (Since January, my sister has lost over 30 lbs, my husband has lost more than 25 lbs, and so far I've lost 16 lbs.)
  • PattyfromToledo
    PattyfromToledo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure anything would prevent me from traveling. Unless I weighed enough that would prevent me from sitting in an airplane seat.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Vegas Baby!! and you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right lol :)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    the strip club - to make some cash, some much needed lots of cash.
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've done at lot of traveling already; even at my highest weight (285). England, Ireland, Mexico, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, and all over the U.S. I managed to squeeze myself into a plane seat w/o being the next media target of the fat person who had to pay extra airfare and the destinations were fabulous but, I missed out on a lot because of my weight. In Australia, while other members of our tour group were climbing the bridge in Sydney Harbor, I was watching with binoculars from the side-lines. While others were ziplining, parasailing, and doing other equally awesome stuff in New Zealand, again, I was watching from the side-lines. The only real excursion I got to take was riding a camel in the Outback, which was awesome but, they do have weight limits. I got lucky because normally they ride two-up but, since I was so heavy, I would make me and my riding partner exceed the limits so, fortunately, it was a slow day and they were able to let me ride alone but it brought about the questions of, "why does she get to ride alone?" I had to fess up that I had to do it because I was too fat. Even though they were great trips, I feel like my money, in a lot of ways, was essentially wasted because I couldn't fully immerse myself in all they had to offer.

I'll never stop traveling and next stop will be Italy next year but, the difference will be that I won't be the one sitting on the side-lines anymore! I'll also be hitting up the local water park numerous times a summer. I also love, love, love amusement parks. But, the last time we went, I could only ride like 3 rides because I couldn't fit in the others. So, when goal is met; I'll be hitting up Disney Land.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I'd go back to the gym to make sure that I keep myself at the ideal weight.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Barbados. On the sandy beach where I could wear a two piece and feel comfortable.
  • SteviePaige
    SteviePaige Posts: 64
    Options
    After shopping for tons of bikinis you'd find me on any beach. :)

Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada
    Bruce Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
    British Columbia
    Maldives
    Bora Bora
    The Hamptons
    Punta Cana
    Nantucket Island
    Australia
    St. Bart's
    Hawaii
    Costa Rica

You gotta ad Thailand to that list!! It's phenomenal!!! Such a beautiful and interesting place!
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd crash the red carpet at the Oscars!!