Biggest Loser Whey Protein

Options
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it so far? I am interested for those in between meal snacks. Something to hold me over for a few hours when I am rushing around.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have tried other whey proteins and I just can't get into it. I have only been able to add it to a smootie to enjoy. But... I really didn't like it.
  • nicholedunn
    nicholedunn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy it! I bought the berry flavor and add a banana and frozen strawberries to give it a good flavor. Plus its refreshing after a workout! :happy:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hello....i actually love the stuff....i drink it everymornig, but it is pretty nasty if you don't blend it with ice and frozen fruit..i make a fruit smoothie with it and it is yummy!!! i use 2 scoops powder, 1/2-1 whole frozen banana 2 cups water and a handful of frozen strawberries, or raspberries, along with about 8 ice cubes....blend and enjoy!!!
  • MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am using the Blue Blueberry 2go packets and they are really good! It has 6grams of fiber in it so its not really something that will hold you over for hours...but it does supply some protein that is good for post work out.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    it helps you from crashing. if you are working out hard and not wanting to eat your calories. you should drink it in a mix you like. before your work out. it gose through your system better. helps your body turn fat to fuel. it keeps your energy high. and stop you from overeating when i was really into fitness i used to drink mine in orange jucie it helps you from getting tired to and you can work out everyday instead of every three days
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Just bought it yesterday. It did help me from crashing after my workout and I did not get tired as I usually do after my workout. I don't mind it just with water. I need the boost to stay on track.

:heart: Kathy
  • Wills1816
    Options
    Concerning Whey Protein, they are all pretty generic. I get mine from Kroger (the Grocery Store here) or Wal-Mart because it is cheaper than the stuff at GNC. It's called Body Fortress Super Advanced (the Chocolate is the best and tastes surprisingly pretty good with ice mixed into it). It generally runs $15-$20 for a couple weeks worth. Whereas, I am sure Biggest Loser's Whey would work just fine, but you would pay a huge premium for virtually the same product. Also, it says it's only 40 calories but you need 2 servings per drink (80 calories). I definitely recommend getting some Whey Protein. It helps build lean muscle (helps you shed weight faster and build more muscle) and it helps repair your muscles after your workouts. If money is not a problem, then I might opt for the Biggest Loser Whey. Hope this is helpful.