Ladies - panty lines and tight gym pants

Options

Replies

• LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Why are wanting to look nice and working out hard mutually exclusive? I object to the insinuation that I don't work hard enough if I care about what my butt looks like. My entire physical training up until recently has been constructed on the premise that the harder you work, the more effortless and beautiful you should make it look. I find it really hard to believe that someone as beautiful as any ballerina isn't working hard. So disabuse yourself right now of any notions that you can't work hard and be concerned with how you look.
  • nmcavanaugh
    Options
    I do yoga - a lot. Never wear underwear. I usually wear body shorts that have a liner same with most of my pants. However - if I'm on my period I def wear underwear, that's really the only time I consciously think about it. The yoga studio I go to doesn't have a mirror so I wouldn't even know if I'm suffering from camel toe! But I probably wouldn't care - haha. Also - as someone that has been behind a lot of people bending there are pants you can see through and there are shorts that are too loose - but honestly when I'm in class I don't care and if I'm noticing others that means I'm not concentrating on myself big 'no no'.
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    No panty lines for this lady!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I wear lace boyshorts

qft
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I wear undies. I am there to workout, and I don't give a hoot what I look like.

This :glasses:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I love my boxer briefs. They're like a cross between tights and boxers except with a nifty, little pocket in the front for a pack of gum.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    The Victoria's Secret Pink line makes yoga undies. I usually wear boy shorts when doing yoga or Pilates. If I wear a thong it just gets wedged further and further up my *kitten*. I pick it out when it does and don't GAF, which I'm sure is entertaining to anyone behind me. I'd rather see VPLs than camel toe.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    anyone who'd care about seeing some panty lines at the gym probably isnt working out hard enough :laugh:

This X 100
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I usually wear thongs, but I refuse to at the gym because its way too uncomfortable. I'd rather have panty lines and have everyone see them than be uncomfortable. What do I care what I my butt looks like while my face and chest are red and dripping with sweat?
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    Seamless panties! You can get them at target.

Only problem is they're not cotton.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I only own thongs so that's what I wear.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have bleach spots and a hole in the knee of my gym pants. lol I don't care. I promised myself a new pair when I dropped the first 20. One guy at the gym said, "You have bleach spots on your butt." and I turned around and said, "It's nice to know you were checking it out!" lol
    So yeah...not even worried about panty lines.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I read this as panty liners. Fail
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I couldn't go commando in the gym, far too risky and I'd be worrying about it all through my work out.

I get round this problem but wearing a vest top which is long enough to cover my ar*e.
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    the only solution i've found is to wear a shirt snug long enough to cover it up.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I wear undies. I am there to workout, and I don't give a hoot what I look like.

This. All the way. Don't like my *kitten*? Then please don't look at it.
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    Options
    I guess I don't have any suggestions because pantylines at the gym don't bother me...people know you're wearing underwear anyway, it's not like they're going to see a panty line and be like "Omg gross, she's wearing undies." But then I am a solitary sort of exerciser and I don't give a rip about public opinion, so....for me, it's a non-issue. Plus if people are busy staring at my unnaturally-colored hair they probably aren't looking at my *kitten* anyway :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Dang... I love some VPL!!!! I think that would be my preference over seeing someone bend over in what they think are black workout pants (cheap varieities) and see their thong and much buttcheek.

Seriously though, I find that a very sexy thing on a woman.... I'm a complete freak :devil:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm a part time exercise instructor and for classes i wear the biggest knickers i can find lol and if anyone notices or comment i just make a joke about wearing huge knickers so that if my trousers fall down i don't flash them lol making a joke of it makes it less embarrasing - Especially if they are brightly coloured or have awesome patterns :p

xx
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    no undies. one less sweaty, binding thing to think about while getting your workout done.