2»

Replies

• LASHAY429
    LASHAY429 Posts: 13
    Options
    GREATTTTT!!!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Good for you! Those 20lbs made a real difference! You look great. Hope you feel better too!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's inspiring. Well done.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Those 20lbs made a real difference! You look great. Hope you feel better too!

Thanks. Maybe that top pics was a little over 170lbs....That was a horrible time for me. I had to wear that hideous bridemaid dress with a cast on because I had just broken a few bones in my foot. At the time, I refused to step on the scale.

But yes, I do feel much much better now. I am a completely different person from the inside out =)
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 4"11 and started at 171, so I really like seeing progress pics close to my height! Keep up the great work!!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    You look great! I'm 4"11 and started at 171, so I really like seeing progress pics close to my height! Keep up the great work!!

YAY!!! That's why I put my height in the title. There are not too many of us out there lol
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    lovely job, keep up the good work.
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You're the same height as me! :D

I have a lot to lose, around 40lb but have lost 10 so far!

Can I add you? I'm at 168lb now.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    You're the same height as me! :D

I have a lot to lose, around 40lb but have lost 10 so far!

Can I add you? I'm at 168lb now.

YES of course!!!

I know my before pics were from a long time ago BUT I took a lot of breaks doing this. Had I just stuck to it I would have lost it all within three months. You CAN do this!!!!!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    wow i wouldn't think that 20 pounds would make that much of a difference buy you look like a whole new person! I am currently doing P90X and thinking of doing Insanity after that! How do you like it?
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    wow i wouldn't think that 20 pounds would make that much of a difference buy you look like a whole new person! I am currently doing P90X and thinking of doing Insanity after that! How do you like it?

Some days I love it, and there are days where I HATE it. But, I'm not a fan of exercise in general. I really like Brazilian Butt Lift though. It's a bit more dance-y.
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!