What is the funniest/dumbest pick-up line...

Options
Reedern
Reedern Posts: 525 Member
I had this guy once ask me to borrow a quarter, so as I was digging for one in my car, he procedes to tell me "that his mom told him to call her if he ever finds true love, and baby I have found true love!"

What are the best or dumbest lines that either you have used yourself or that have been used on you?

Replies

• Reedern
    Options
    I also had a guy hit on me when we were dancing at a club by telling me that I had "beautiful feet"..... he creeped me out and I left the dance floor! lol
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I have seen some guys use the lamest lines and the girl would go with them and other guys be genuine and get turned down. I think it all has to do with the girl.

But I did have a friend say "Can I wake you for breakfast?" And the girl walked right out with him lol
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I use and it is GOLD for me "Are you an Alien? cuzz you just abducted my heart lol-Ty
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I had this guy once ask me to borrow a quarter, so as I was digging for one in my car, he procedes to tell me "that his mom told him to call her if he ever finds true love, and baby I have found true love!"

What are the best or dumbest lines that either you have used yourself or that have been used on you?

saw 2 guys try the Maverick/Goose "You lost that loving feeling" karaoke run from Top Gun one time. The girl that they were working on left the bar about 15 seconds into the song.
  • eva_lawlor
    eva_lawlor Posts: 81
    Options
    funniest - is there somethin in your eye, oh wait thats just a sparkle

dumbest- good thing i have my libary card cuz im checkin you out
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    heard this one from a drunk girl trying to hit on some guy at the bar i used to frequent.

"wow that shirt is really becoming on you, of course if i were on you, i'd be cumming too"
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Get In My Van........

:noway: :laugh:
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    "Hey baby that outfit looks good, it would look even better crumpled up on my floor in the morning."
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    I have ACTUALLY had the old "Nice shoes, wanna f***?" used on me.

............it worked.
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options

............it worked.

Me too! I didn't go home with him, but I bought the guy a drink for having balls!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Get In My Van........

:noway: :laugh:

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I have a gun,
    Get in the van!
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

............it worked.

NO WAY! I was actually gonna post that becasue a friend of mine used it all the time. I thought he was pretty original though lame, I guess this is a well known awful pick up line.

I had a guy drive up next to me doing 80 on the highway, and he started gesturing wildly. I drove a beat up car at the time so I thought he was warning me about something on my car so I pulled over to check it out. Then the guy pulled over too, got out and proceced to ask me if I wanted to meet him for a drink right now. Scared the crap outta me.
  • Reedern
    Options
    Hahaha, some of these are so funny.

My best friend had a guy actually ask her if she wanted to play doctor.... yikes
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Guys are trying way too hard

"Want to have hot monkey sex" has a 100% success rate for me
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I bet if you put your hand down my pants I'd bet you feel nuts... I just giggled
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    Guys are trying way too hard

"Want to have hot monkey sex" has a 100% success rate for me
    This is exactly why MFP needs a "like" button!
  • andrewinsuresal
    Options
    I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  • andrewinsuresal
    Options
    Baby you must be from Ireland cause every time I look at you my penis is Dublin.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

Only an insurance agent would find that funny :P
  • tom1834
    tom1834 Posts: 34
    Options
    At a diner, pick up a packet of Sugar and say "excuse me Ms, you dropped your name tag."