What is the funniest/dumbest pick-up line...

Options

Replies

• andrewinsuresal
    Options
    I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

Only an insurance agent would find that funny :P

It does make me L O L
  • andrewinsuresal
    Options
    You smell as pretty as the inside of my mama's purse.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I've never had one used on me, but my dad's favorite when he was in the Navy was "You're purdier than a pup in a field of clovers" or something like that :laugh:
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This isn't exactly a pickup line.. but it's close..

I was walking from my car to Target at night and I heard someone calling from behind me. I drive a nice car, I'm a young woman, and I was by myself in a dark parking lot, so I felt pretty vulnerable and I didn't look back. He put his hand on my shoulder as I got inside the store and asked me if I dropped the dollar bill that he was holding up to me. I said no, but he kept insisting that I did (I know I didn't drop it!!!!). He sort of forced me to take it, so I did.... and he had written his name and number on it.

Steven... No, I did not call him.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    This isn't exactly a pickup line.. but it's close..

I was walking from my car to Target at night and I heard someone calling from behind me. I drive a nice car, I'm a young woman, and I was by myself in a dark parking lot, so I felt pretty vulnerable and I didn't look back. He put his hand on my shoulder as I got inside the store and asked me if I dropped the dollar bill that he was holding up to me. I said no, but he kept insisting that I did (I know I didn't drop it!!!!). He sort of forced me to take it, so I did.... and he had written his name and number on it.

Steven... No, I did not call him.

CREEPY!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You smell as pretty as the inside of my mama's purse.

Eeeeuuuw, that's creepy!!

I had a friend years ago who swears that "S'pose a f$$$ is out of the question?" worked for him.
    He married her, so something must have worked!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    "The only thing your eyes don't tell me is your name"

"Yea, and they're not going to" was my response...although i was a little curious what my eyes were saying.:noway:

I was in college and the kid looked like he was 15 so that didn't help his case...
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Looking back now, it's kinda cheesy.. I never said a word, but simply asked if they minded as I picked up the cherry stem and put in my mouth. Pulling it out with a perfect knot and placing it on the napkin and walking back to the bar or my table. That was a long time ago before all the nasties started spreading... LOL
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    For those computer geeks out there:

You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime. :tongue:
  • _Stampede_
    _Stampede_ Posts: 66
    Options
    What f*cks like a lion and winks?

*wink*
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i was at a club once. It was a techno club so the music was loud. I was a dork so i say to this girl who i was checking out and seemed she was checking me out. I first introduce myself and ask her if she wanted to dance, she didn't hear me so i ask again, she shakes her head no. So i lean in and say i don't think you heard me and say, i said "i think you look fat in those pants". I smiled and said nice to meet you and walked away. About 30mins later she came back up to me, and we dated for about 6 months.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I was out walking and some guy came up behind me and said "hey girl how about you hang that swing on my front porch"
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Baby you must be from Ireland cause every time I look at you my penis is Dublin.

Ok that just made me crack up!:laugh:
  • wasteofpaint35
    wasteofpaint35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    "is that a mirror in your pocket? cuz i can see myself in your pants."
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    When I was in Italy, I was walking through the crowd and this guy grabs my arm and says, "You dropped something!"

Of course I'm thinking somehow my passport or something is gone (couldn't have possibly happened, yet I panicked). He waits for me to panic before smiling like a creeper and saying, "You dropped my heart. You broke it!"

:huh:
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    "Will you be my girlfriend?"

We're engaged after 5 years of dating haha.
  • Soozcat
    Soozcat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The one that always made me laugh is, "Hi, I like your clothes. Can I try them on?"
  • Lushaholic
    Lushaholic Posts: 62
    Options
    Him: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?
    Me: Unfertilized.

He went away...quickly.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I walked into a bar and a guy said to me "excuse me, but I think you dropped this."

Me "what, I don't see anything."

Guy "your smile."

Or something like that..it put a smile on my face.
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    You have a behind like an onion...it make me wanna cry.

Ugh......