in the 140s now!!!

Options
weighed myself this morning, im at 149.7!!! with pjs lol.

almost to my goal weight of 140-135. trying to loose it all by dec 2. there is a military ball and i want to look nice :tongue:

for comparison purposes, the blue plaid shirt i'm wearing in the pic (taken about sept 12 this year, when i was 159 or so) could NOT button up so that's why i wore it as a jacket over a white shirt :laugh:

now, it buttons, first time wearing it since. and not buttons to the point where you can see your bra, but buttons perfect. and i didnt loose weight in my boobs (thank goodness) since i am still breastfeeding, so that means the weight came off in other places like back, arms, stomach to make that shirt fit :) thanks for listening.

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Ohhhh I'm so happy for you:heart:

I can't wait to get into the 140's. You look Terrific.:glasses:

I love it when your clothes start feeling baggy. ...and you can see your feet:laugh: :laugh:

Your doing great...keep it up...it inspires me:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! great job.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!:drinker:

Great job! Isn't it amazing how great it makes you feel!!??:love::smooched:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to make it to the 140's someday, but my first goal is to make it to the 150's!
  • meerkat88
    meerkat88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay! NIce job! I got there recently too! It feels soo good! Keep it up!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Job....keep it up...:drinker: not far to go!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Can I ask what you've been doing? Your starting weight and goal weights are right on with mine. I'm at 155 currently. I want to be at at least 140 by the end of the year, preferably 135.

So, being that you've been so successful, would you mind sharing how you've gotten that success?
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    yay!
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    The 140's are a dream for me, but someday... Great job!
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!

:flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Can I ask what you've been doing? Your starting weight and goal weights are right on with mine. I'm at 155 currently. I want to be at at least 140 by the end of the year, preferably 135.

So, being that you've been so successful, would you mind sharing how you've gotten that success?

Same goes for me! :laugh: I am at 154 and want to be 135. I would love any pointers you may have.

Thanks

Jessica
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!!
  • jellymedina
    Options
    well since several ppl asked, actually my "secret" is for the last several weeks i have started eating more than the 1200. id say, 1400-1500. one day i screwed up and ate too much, but turns out i actually lost weight, so i kept doing it ever since.
  • saben2000
    Options
    i just cracked the 140's about 2 weeks ago...size 8 now...I can't even imagine that I was 185 lbs, size 12/14...so awesome!!
  • saben2000
    Options
    awesome...keep it up!!

also, how do i get my weight ticker to show up with my posts?
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I hope to be there someday, again!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Seems like there are lots of us trying to get to that 135 goal...woo hoo for the steps that get us there!
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm in my 140's now too. I went from 158 a month ago to 145 today, so I know the feeling.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    how did u lose 13 lbs in a month??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!