whats your favorite workout?

Options
Im looking for some new ways to workout and burn calories.

Whats your favorite thing to do during your workout?

Replies

• silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I really like kickboxing. It seems like my favorite workout videos always have kickboxing elements.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    running, lots of calories in little time
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    i recently got some taebo videos and i really like those and turbo jam.

in the evenings my mom, sister and i have been going outside and being active. playing tennis, running around with a soccerball, going for power walks, rollerblading, jogging/walking/running. we like to have variety and do something different each of the 4 nights we go outside, and we're always out there for at least 30 mins
  • anthrochix
    Options
    walkies.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    walkies.

what the heck are walkies?
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i love chalean extreme workout videos. I am barely 3 weeks into the workouts and I already am losing my tummy, seeing definition in my muscles, lost 3 lbs and gain 2 lbs of muscle. I also love her turbo jams for a quick, fun cardio.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    running, lots of calories in little time

Same here. I am doing the C25k program. I feel so good after my runs!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Running
    Cycling
    Roller Blading
    Hiking in the Mountains
    Rock Climbing (one of the best core body workouts)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    boot camp baby! there is no giving up or slacking it's do or die. lol well not really but u'll get pushed everyminute of the exercise!
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    Swimming but I also love doing the prevention workout DVD's. The walk yourself fit is a 4.5mph walking DVD that has a lot of interesting elements to it. I also love the kickboxing dvd's.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Boot camp 2-3 days a week
    Running
    Jump Roping! This one burns calories fast.
  • atcgrrb8
    Options
    Anything I can do and watch TV:

Elliptical
    Cycling on a trainer
    Treadmill
    etc...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well which workout?

I do 30 minutes cardio every day - either elliptical or bicycling. Biking is more fun, but I think the elliptical is a better workout.

A also do an epic freeweights workout 3x a week. Always changing it up, adding this/subtracting that. 40 minutes or so of pain-joy, it's a blast. :smile:
  • sam4sure
    Options
    I have done the gym machines, outdoor activities, and workout videos...I'd say my favorite so far is turbo jam videos...time goes by so fast and you get good results. I also enjoy bike riding outside w/ the Fiance. :smile: