Healthy Eating Challenge (June)

Options
2»

Replies

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    @marilou0511 - Thanks...about starting this challenge. I just really needed something "different" for motivation to eat good foods. I can't wait to start either!

And thank you about my goal weight. I believe in slow and steady so I aimed to lose 1lb a week which I did consistently. You can read a blog I did about it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jamaicanlady. Oh and yes, I LOVE exercise.
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    I'll be bumping this thread until June 1. Hoping to get 100 persons up to the challenge. 47 to go!
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    Only 1 week to go till this challenge begins! Get on board now! :flowerforyou:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Count me in! One suggestion I have is to make this a group, and not a discussion board. I don't want it to get lost in the mix of all the posts.

I'm excited for this! Feel free to add me as a friend
    I will definitely make this a group as soon as it gets closer to the date and all interested persons have signed up.
    Love this idea. I think it will work to put it on a google doc - that way we can all log in our points there?

Just a thought.

I would love to join along since I missed most of the weeks last time. :sad:
    I good file sharing site (that is free) that I have used is: MediaFire Express
    Count me in.
    LOVE the google doc idea. Except that I tried this one time with another challenge and some persons preferred to post on the board. So I guess I'll offer the option of both.
    Hello from Chicago!
    Is there another way to get the food items? Seems like we have to download a program, sign up & there is a fee after the 7-day free trial.
    Really? Darn it! I thought it was free! Does anyone know of any FREE places I can upload a file and link to it?
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I would love to join along since I missed most of the weeks last time. :sad:
    I good file sharing site (that is free) that I have used is: MediaFire Express
    Count me in.
  • raritypancake
    Options
    Add me! This sounds like fun. I want to keep my 100!
  • dawsenahalsey
    Options
    i second that
  • Jonnelle06
    Jonnelle06 Posts: 53
    Options
    im in
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    Welcome ladies! Good to have you. Can't wait until the 1st...
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    3 days to go...
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    2 more days...
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    Oh my gosh! 1 more day!
  • caelitusLux
    caelitusLux Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in! super excited. great idea. thank you for taking initiative like this! :D