Anyone from UK?

Options

Replies

• FearTheFool
    FearTheFool Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm 21 and living in Gloucestershire at the moment though originality from Lincolnshire (and I miss it!) moving to Newport (Wales) in the next 6 months hopefully for work. Always looking for new friends for motivation.
  • SaraLouise1988
    SaraLouise1988 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im in sunny Staines! Sorry...Staines Upon Thames as it is called now... =\ Anyone feel free to add me, I need some more motivated and active buddies =]
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    London here!!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request I'm in Derbyshire UK

Feel free to add me anyone else too Nice to have food we can all compare
  • rakeshberi
    rakeshberi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,

From the UK way down south. Feel free to add me.

Regards
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bore Da! welsh for good morning ...i am from north wales been on here since march this year and think it is fab! great support network - anyone can add me if they would like to but could you just add a little note saying where we came into contact :smile: i try to give constructive encouragement and support.

Good luck peeps!! :bigsmile:
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm from Milton Keynes (not sure what I did to deserve that) but that's the long and short of it. Feel free to add me, always good to have more friends on here.
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    From the UK, just outside Manchester:)
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Milton Keynes here, anyone can add me, can never have too many friends :smile:
  • joannafarrer
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the UK, but now living in Holland (time diff only one hour!). I've been using MFP for a couple of months and can quite honestly say that it's the first 'system' that's ever worked for me (in fifty years). It's the first time I've ever managed to stick to an eating plan for longer than a couple of days and now that I've got used to the technicalities (didn't grow up using computers!) it's so easy to use and really, really helps me control what I eat. There must be loads of UK people as the food list contains tons of products from Sainsburys, Tescos etc. Best of luck to you - I'm sure you'll do really well!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK and living in Bedfordshire :-)
  • chowells78
    chowells78 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm from Wales and have just joined too and am busy trying to find my way around the site. If anyone would like to add me please do.
  • puffinclaire
    Options
    I'm from the Isle of Man but these days mostly in York, UK where I'm studying. I'm pretty new to MFP and it would be great to make some new friends so we can encourage each other along the way. Please feel free to add me :)
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from UK.. Just got this app on my phone a couple of weeks ago, its brilliant. How are you doing? I feel trimmer but so far, not much has changed on the scales.
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    Hey
    I'm form sunny Farnborough, feel free to add me guys and girls.
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    From London, UK!
  • sarahjvaughan
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm from Birmingham. Add me if you want x
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Miriam

I'm from Sheffield, feel free to add me

Di
  • chuffedasnuts
    chuffedasnuts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im from the Isle of wight and just finding my feet on here :)
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lots of people from Wiltshire, me too. I'm trying to motivate myself to go to a park run in the area, anyone else?