Final Before and Afters (pic heavy)

Options
13»

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Honestly you have the similar body I had when I was near your weight, and you do not look 188 in the before pictures! It's amazing to see you at 118 and you don't look sickly. I'm super impress by how you got your body to look so well. I'm really inspire to do what you were doing. Give us some more tips please!:happy:

I don't really have too many tips. I dance like a maniac in my living room and I do zumba. Mostly, though, I hit it hard at the park with my kids a few times per week. While most parents are sitting on the bench, I do what the kids are doing! If they're trying to jump from one rock to another, I do it, too. Racing, running up slides, climbing the jungle gym, etc. It sounds funny, and it's embarrassing at first, but you get over it and your body loves you for it. IMO... this kind of exercise is more useful, practical, and fun in the real world than hitting the gym and lifting pseudo rocks 50 times. LOL. I know that's not practical for everyone, but it works for me! :)
  • SiltyPigeon
    Options
    Good job, congrats! Just one question... My BMI is 35, but I am still losing when I eat 2500 cals per day, plus exercise cals.. So am I eating too much?

If you're losing, then no, you're not eating too much. :)
  • yaya421
    yaya421 Posts: 2
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congrats on your great accomplishment...I know it is to accomplish such a big task. I am wondering what kept you motivated to exercise and stick with it. It is so hard for me to get started that it makes me upset at myself and I know it is the healty way to conquer your healty eating habits and exercise. Well I would love for you to be my friend it is such a wonderful accomplishment for you and at such a young age. Keep up the good work and continue happiness. :happy:
  • SiltyPigeon
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congrats on your great accomplishment...I know it is to accomplish such a big task. I am wondering what kept you motivated to exercise and stick with it. It is so hard for me to get started that it makes me upset at myself and I know it is the healty way to conquer your healty eating habits and exercise. Well I would love for you to be my friend it is such a wonderful accomplishment for you and at such a young age. Keep up the good work and continue happiness. :happy:

The best motivation is finding fun ways to get exercise and just truly wanting to be thin and healthy.

Oh... and I want to be able to outrun the zombies.... haha. (kidding)
  • SiltyPigeon
    Options
    very nice and kudos on the photo of you at the range ! I am a gun nut .... Interesting target there ... Don't get why they would emphasize the kidneys...

I imagine it hurts getting shot in the kidneys. :bigsmile:
  • Mizzhill
    Mizzhill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    good job! Seeing things like this keeps me motivated.
  • MadieWorld
    MadieWorld Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!