Zombie Run!

Options
2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Bump to watch the YouTube video when I get home. My daughter and I are thinking of doing this in FL in November.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this!! I wish one was near me.

I'm such a Zombie fan anyways.
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the October run in CA......Anybody in the 2:30pm wave?? I've got a group of friends doing it with me for my 40th bday :-) The CA run is already almost 80% full!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I need to be part of this! Srsly!

Hope you have a good time though!!!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That would actually be quite amazing MP!

My bestie and I are planning for it. And we're both scared to death about it. haha
    I'm supposed to do it in October in MD. Zombies terrify me. It should be interesting.
  • Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear some input, too! I'm signed up for the one in maryland this October.
    Sooo excited!!!

:happy:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That would actually be quite amazing MP!
    My bestie and I are planning for it. And we're both scared to death about it. haha
    Please remind me of it as the date gets closer. I'll really go and cheer you both on. Wait.....shouldn't I be saying that I'll start training and do it, too?!

It's 6 months out....PLENTY of time to train! *wink*
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    zombie.jpg
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'd do it if it were closer.
  • mirrim666
    mirrim666 Posts: 17
    Options
    A few friends and I are doing the one in Austin this December. It will be my first 5K. I'm looking forward to it.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I did the Zombie Buffet 5K in Nashville last October. This year, they're doing it in Nashville, Cleveland, Phoenix and Jacksonville FL. It is a really fun race, perfect for a first time runner. I highly recommend it to everyone motivated by the coming apocalypse!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Nice!

Boyfriend and I are thinking of doing it.. apparenlty, if you run it, you can be a zombie next time. (not sure if next race or next year)

I'm not a horror fan so I'll probably be running quite fast (I'm slow) because I'll be freaked out.
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Totally! There's even a zombie run app for your android..
  • KarenC88
    KarenC88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did one in Grand Rapids MI last month...1st time...no flags, but you had 3 "safe" houses you had to stop at to pick up "supplies" (colored bands so you don't get time knocked off your finish), it as a night run through an apple orchard so we got to wear our head lamps. I have never laughed so much in a 5K run...they would hide and try to scare the runners, you could not touch them, they could not touch you....it was pitch black through the woods and in the orchard....but it was a blast! They will be doing another here in October, and I heard a rumor they will be adding the flags that you need to try to keep...